🌟💫Cap. 4💫🌟

Not my art!1!!

•°a/n: I'm sorry if I didn't updated, I'm really sorry!! :[[

•°
-

My night shift is back, as always, I sleep with Sun a few hours, and then I do my normal work.
I was in the desk, Sun was drawing things for me, our friendship is now better than the first day tbh.
Suddenly, I got an alarm of warning, something wasn't good outside in the Pizzaplex, and I needed to close everything so "that" wouldn't come in the daycare.

-"Huh? A warning? Something is wrong outside.."
•"Thats it, we need to close the doors, someone is stuck in the Pizzaplex I guess. But, you need to go to your room, in any case I will be here."

Sun nodded and went to his room, I was alone now, closing any door.
But I forgot about the slide, and it was too late.
A kid slid down the slide and went into the ball pit.. I was surprised, he had brown hair and blue shirt.. [[UHOH GREGORY IS HERE!]] I guess I need to catch him up and send him with Vanessa.
Once I got close to the child, he spoke.
'"Oh god damnit.. Are you going to try to kill me too?!"
•"What?! No! But you don't have to be here, they want you."
'"Yes I know, but they are going to do everything but help me! Only Freddy is helping me with all!"
•"¿Why don't you trust them.. Uhm.. Whatever you name is-"
'"Name's Gregory."
Gregory told me everything about him and how he ended up here, it was.. Shocking, but, something in me was telling me to help him, I can't let this poor kid alone anyway.
Sun noticed the new friend.
[[I'm going to just skip that line of Sun because I'm rlly tired lmao]]
He grabbed Gregory and told him what to do, and explaining to him the only existent one rule, keep the lights on. (I already knew that, it was written on the paper they send me, and I mean I wasn't going to turn off the lights just for see a Moon robot.)
He put Gregory on the floor, then, Gregory messed some gallons [[OR IDK HOW TO CALL EM, THAT BIG THINGS THAT I GUESS IT'S GLUE??¿]], Sun panicked trying to clean it, Gregory chuckled and went to the desk.
"GET BACK HERE GREGORY! YOU CAN'T GO INTO THE DESK WITHOUT PERMISSION!"
'"Yeah whatever, I need to do something so Freddy can come in!"
•"Well, you could ask me! And you couldn't messed up that things, and other animatronics can't come into the daycare."
-"look mx, I don't care, I want to get out of this place and I'm not going to do it without Freddy!" Gregory yell, he sounded like he was angry.
•"well, if you really wanted, why didn't you asked me for help? That's my job anyway."
'".. You are really going to help me?"
•"sure, if I don't do something the staff is going to blame me tho."
He just nodded, Sun run to us.
-"N-NEW FRIEND, THAT PLACE IS OUT OF LIMITS! ONLY Y/N CAN GET IN IT-"
•"Its okay Sunny, I'm going to help him."
Suddenly, Gregory tried to found that security badge, but he found the button for turn off or on the lights.
"Wait wait wait- don't touch-.. It.."
He turned off the lights, now everything was dark, Sun was having another panic attack.
-"No- no! why would you do that?! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!!"
Sun was screaming, something that shocked me and Gregory, he fell into the floor..
•"what the-"
^"Naughty boy, Naughty boy.. It's past your bedtime, you must be punished."
He jumped, and tried to get Gregory.
But I wasn't going to let that happen, I know who is Moon, and I know what he can do, so I grabbed Gregory.
'"Mx, we need to get into the emergency energy things to get the lights on!"
•"Alright, Moon knows who am I, and he can't attack you if you're with me."

After turning 3 of that things, Moon got faster to us.
It was tired to keep running, having Gregory in my back and trying to run between the slides, pit balls, etc.

We got the lights back, both of us sighed, I put Gregory on the ground so he could take a breath after everything, he also talked with Freddy.
But, Sun wasn't here even if the lights were back, I was worried about him and Gregory, I needed to follow Gregory so I can help him get out without Vanessa seeing him.

//GUYS, I WILL MAKE SHORT CHAPTERS SO I CAN UPDATE MORE!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT THO :[[[