💗💫Chap. 3! [part.2]💫💗

Art by me💗

I woke up at 3am, Sun was still "sleeping", I wanted to sleep again, somehow, he wasn't cold anymore, he was warm and that made me feel really comfy.
But I need to do my work, so I tried to wake him up because he was hugging me, not letting me go.
•"Sunny.. I need to do my work.. You can stay here if you want, but I need to.. Clean the daycare and make sure everything is okay.." I tell him with a sleepy voice.
-"you're leaving so soon?.. Stay just 5 minutes more please."
His voice sounded so tired.. It was.. Kinda- you know- uh.
"S-Sun, I need to, I'll finish it and I will come here, okay?"
-".. Okay, please be back best friend.." He said and "fell asleep" [actually he just powered off] again with a tired voice, I let go of his arms.
I looked at him, he was just so cute.. man, he's literally cute even if he's a robot.. I kissed him on his forehead, and got out of his room.

I just cleaned the whole place even if that wasn't my job, like always, I wanted to do something and not fall asleep.
The other person that got "sick" didn't come for a whole month, did they died?! I was doing their fucking job because nobody wanted to be with Sun. But, it was kind of cute, in the day I was helping him with the kids, cleaning him at the same time, then cleaning him because he always ended covered with glue or crayons- and sleep one hour in his arms.
I barely touched my home, only for clothes or for actually food.
But it was amazing, being with Sun was amazing, he was the best in this Mega Pizzaplex, I never cared about the others animatronics because I didn't interact with them.
¿What I can do? I was feeling so great around him, but he's a robot, I can't fall in love with him.. Right? That would be so weird, and I'm sure he can't feel that kind of feelings and how it would work??.. Anyways, back to the present.
We were with the same kid that was always early than the others, he was calm so Sun could take care of the other kiddos.

×"Hey, ((insert sir or ma'am idk IF YOU FOUND A GENDERLESS WORD FOR THIS PLS TELL ME I'M SOBBIBG)) Y/N,, a month ago I drew this for you and Sunny, I lost it but I found it again in the trash can!"
•"Huh? Can I see?" I ask, Sun was not close, he was playing around with the other children.

•"I-I- T-THIS IS- IS CUTE! UHM- T-THANK YOU! I'LL SHOW IT TO S-SUN-" My voice tensed up

-"DID YOU SAID MY NAME, DEAR Y/N?! OH OH OH! WHAT IS THAT?! IS IT.. A DRAWING FOR US? OHHH IT'S SO CUTE!! THANK YOU,MATEO!" [The kid's name is Mateo] I was just blushing trying to look at the other children to hide my face, Sun noticed.
-"AWW! YOU'RE.. Flustered?! You look cute when you try to hide your face, did you know?!~" [[DON'T TAKE THAT "~" IN THAT WAY, I MEAN IT KIND OF IS BUT PLS CALM DOWN WE'RE NOT GETTING SEGGS UNTIL CHAP 4 OR 6 IDK I NEED Y'ALL OPINION]] my face was RED- like, literally red, this.. He.. Damn I don't know what I need to think at this point.
"I- W-what?! I a-am not, Sun."
×"Ahh, ya van a empezar.."
-"¡You are! C'mon, let me see your face Sunshine!" His voice wasn't that loud when he talked to me..
•"¡¿Why do you want to see my face?!" I look at him, he stare at me for a seconds and suddenly he gets closer to my face- -
"That's what I wanted to look at!."
[[LET'S SAY HE CAN KISS YOU, OKAY? SOMEHOW IN MY ARTSTYLE HE CAN BUT UHH IDK WE ARE GOING TO USE WATTPAD MAGIC I GUESS.]]
He kissed me, the kid was just trying to not look at us [[he is 13 btw, he is always there because he's waiting for his little sister so he can take care of her.]] And also trying to not laugh, I was just- shocked, I was surprised, but.. It won't hurt if I join the kiss, right? ((I- YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO FUCKING MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF A FUCKING KID))
I melt into the kiss for a seconds, we get away of each other and he stare at me again, I was.. A tomato at this point, he chuckled and went into the others children because man he is made to take care of them.. Not-.. Not fucking make them.. Hold fucking on what.
"I'll se you again in your night shift, my Y/N!"

//MY BABIEEES SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I WAS FEELING ACTUALLY TIRED!! I WILL POST MORE SLOWLY BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY KILLING MY ONLY NEURON THAT IS ALIVE, ANYWAYS, I'M ALSO MAKING AN "ANIMATION" MEME ABOUT SUN AND MOON, SO IF I DON'T UPLOAD IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I LOVE Y'ALL. <3💗💗