-7

"Oh, bro, hey!" Wooyoung greeted Seonghwa first. To which Seonghwa only gave a curt nod before switching his attention to me.

"Jinah, can I talk—" Seonghwa's words were cut off by the sound of the bell ringing.

"Oh shit, Wooyoung, we should run to class before being late." I said, gripping Wooyoungs sleeve. Wooyoung looked between us awkwardly.

"Jinah, I need to talk to you." Seonghwa went to repeat himself but I shook my head.

"Sorry, President but we have a quiz! I studied hard for it, remember? Text me if it's important, yeah?" I shot out a dorky finger gun and ran off before he could say anything else. It wasn't until we got to class that I realized my hand was pulling poor Wooyoung behind me as he whined away.

"Seriously? Ow." He complained when I let go, rubbing his wrist as if it really hurt.

"Guess I really don't need those lessons anymore. Told you I'm strong." I shrugged. Rushing to take my seat before the final bell.

"For real, what's wrong with you? What kind of workouts do you do?" Wooyoung followed me to my seat, "We're early to class, why'd you run away from Seonghwa like that?"

"I just knew he'd need me for some student council stuff and I don't want it right now, he can wait til after school." I smiled tightly, making sure my desk was ready for notes.

Thank God it was then that the teacher started the class, blocking Wooyoung from pressing further into me. It didn't stop the notes that went unanswered flying onto my desk that I had to quickly shove away.

I'd deal with everything later.

Wednesday, 9:30 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹      ┊
✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚

I woke up on the desk in the student council room. How long had I been asleep? I rubbed my eyes to try and wake up but it was no use. I looked at my clock and saw it was 9:30 already. I must've been exhausted from all my efforts in avoiding Seonghwa all day today. Even though we aren't in the same class, we share our gym period together where I had to watch him be perfect and charming and smiley. I wanted to throw up every time I saw it so I found myself hiding behind my tall friends most of the day.

             Then at lunch it was like everywhere I turned someone was asking me about him, where he was if they could ask him something, if I could pass on a message for them. Of course I always said yes, until I actually did see him at the end of the hall. Then I turned around, decided texting was better and went the long way to class and was almost late.

              During break Soobin said Seonghwa came to our class looking for me. And I stayed hidden in the bathroom for all of break.

              Even just now I could've sworn I was dreaming about him softly petting my head. Can't even get a break in my dreams. Did someone put a god damn spell on me? I swear it's like I've just been enchanted and it's terrifying. I only came back in this room here to do some last minute meeting planning for tomorrow and must've dozed off. I didn't come in during lunch in fear that he or Nana would already be here flirting.

Even with my eyes half closed I can tell it's dark, it must be really late now. I dragged my head from its sleepy sideways position all the way to the bottom of the desk where I could look at my phone in my lap, while keeping my forehead on the cold wooden desk. I checked if I had any notifications, and really it was only Seonghwa asking where I was. I really didn't want to walk home yet and now it was dark, on top of it all.