-10

Walking into school a few days after studying with Seonghwa, it was hard to contain my smile. Everyday it felt like I had something to look forward to. I always had some kind of new contact with him, whether it was him texting me photos of tips, or cheering me on while I wrote an essay. Sometimes theres even a voice message of him speaking in English for me to correct, and hearing those before bed have me squealing and kicking my feet in the air.

       I had to figure out a way quickly to get me to stop feeling the way that I did otherwise I don't know if I'd ever be able to finish the year.

     "Good morning." I'm snapped out of my sleepy thoughts by a pat on my head. I look over to see the person I've been dreaming about.

       "Oh, good morning." I rubbed my eyes that started to hurt from how beautiful he was. How did Seonghwa look so fresh and bright even at 7:30 am on a Tuesday. His hair was even slightly damp still from a morning shower, he smelled like shampoo. That's just mean.

         "Are you sleepy?" He asked me, smiling a little.

           "Eh? Oh, yeah, a bit. But I'm okay." I admit, there's no reason to hide it. I definitely look it, I tried my best to look the best I could today but there was just no hiding the dark bags under my eyes.

            "Have you been staying up late?"

            Yeah, because I can't stop thinking about you.

          "Not later than normal, but I guess it's catching up to me." I said, a tight smile on my face as  I shrug my shoulders. But I wanted to get off the topic of my sleep schedule before I told him the real reason I'm staying up late: "Were you here to visit the guys?"

           "Uh, no." He let out a quiet laugh, I looked around then to see if there was someone else he would come to talk to and then I saw some of those girls from the other day giggling as they looked at Seonghwa.

             "Oh..." I leaned in a little closer to him and motioned for him to lean down a little as I whispered to him: "Is the person you like in my class?"

              He leaned back quickly and looked at me with surprise, his ears started turning red with his smile, "Ahh, really.. why — what do you mean?"

"Last week in the student council room.. I thought you said you were interested in someone?" I cocked my head to the side, Seonghwa looked very suddenly shy as he covered half his face and scrunched his face up.

"That—Thats right." He said, coughing to regain his composure.

              "Are they?" I asked again, feigning my excitement. And he cleared his throat before taking a notebook and a coffee out of his bag.

              "I'm not here because of that. I just wanted to give this to you." Seonghwa offered it to me, "I know you're writing that history paper, I thought these might help you."

"Woah, are you serious? I can use your notes?" I asked, taking the notebook to search through. They were so well organized.

"Of course, I won't need them for a while anyways." He said, smiling. I started doing a small jump in excitement.

"Thank you so much! This'll really help me. Especially this section is perfect for my topic. Wow, you're so organized. As expected." I said, still flipping through, "I'll finish my essay quickly and return these to you."

         "No rush, do your best." He said, "Uh, also about—"

"MOOOOON!" I turned around to see the guys walking down the hallway, bags on and shirts untucked. The girls who were eyeing Seonghwa earlier were now overwhelmed with the view of the added 3 model like creatures.