Chapter one, two and tree

Chapter one - meeting Cap

Flight for Boston Massachusetts is now boarding.

The friendly voice pulled Amaya right out of her thoughts. She got her boarding pass and passport ready. Standing up she stretched and prepared herself for a very long and tiring flight. She made sure she was in first class purely for comfort.

Grabbing her bag and trolley she headed towards the gate. Hi! You're right over there on row 4, seat 1. Have a safe flight. Putting away your luggage you tried to look around at the people who were joining you in first class. It was kind of weird. It was filled with young men clearly going on a bachelor party.

Great, this is gonna be a good and restless flight. Putting your earbuds in and you tried to make yourself comfortable. As almost everyone got seated a guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. Excuse me? Can i? As he gestured towards my hand bag on the seat next to me. Ow yess ofcourse i'm sorry. As i sat up straight and grabbed my bag. making room for him to sit on his seat. He looked familiar. He had a friendly face with a full beard and hair a bit long and bright blue eyes. He was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. And that's when it hit me, i was sitting next to captain Rogers the first avenger.

We kindly smiled at each other and settled in. After the cabin crew did they're emergency routine and the buckle seat sign was off. I grabbed my laptop and checked my emails. I started to type some replies and made sure that I saved them so I could send them as soon as I had an internet connection. Fuck! I heard to the right of me. I looked towards Chris and saw that his phone had died, excuse me. Sorry for bothering you but you wouldn't happen to have an iPhone charger on you do you? I smiled as I took my charger out of my bagg. Here. I'm shocked that Captain America came unprepared, that's not like him. Making him chuckle. Must be tired from all of the missions mam. In which we both laughed. So you recognized me huh? Chris said. It's kinda hard not to Mister Evans, your face is practical on every building, tv or magazine. Yeah. That gave it away huh... OMG OMG is it really you?, a girl said standing next to him in the aisle. Can I have a picture please? Me looking between Chris and the girl. Would you mind taking it?No, of course not as long as Mister Evans is fine. He frowned when i said that  as the girl handed me her phone.I stood up so I could take a picture. Did you take the picture Miss? I took her phone and took some pictures and sat back down. After a couple of minutes another one asked for a picture and another one and another. I was getting a little bit irritated by standing up every five seconds but his face said more. Okay that's it. You are gonna love and hate me for this. He looked and frowned at me again as i stood up.

Okay everybody listen up, some of you saw that the one and only captain america is on board and want to take a picture with him. I looked at him and he looked horrified. But I don't want to stand up every minute and I'm sure that mister Evans, like me, would rather enjoy this flight like any other normal human being. With emphasis on normal human beings. So does anyone want a picture? right now would be awesome? No? Not anyone. Thank you so much and have a good flight and I sat back down. He was watching me with his fingers on his lips smiling.