Chapters fourteen, fifteen and sixteen

Chapter fourteen

A week later everyone was back at home and the house was quiet. Amaya  was sitting and talking to her grandmother. What do you want abuela? Be honest with me. No lies or trying to protect my feelings tell me, por favor abuela.

I want to stay mi amor, my life is here. but I have you in the states and far away from me. I don't want to be alone in that big house. I found my heartbreak but happiness here again. Where are you gonna live? With sandra. So we can help each other with her mother taking turns. Are you sure? Yes mi amor. Go live your life and not gonna go anywhere. When are you flying back she asked. I don't know, I haven't booked a flight yet.

Are you going with Chris and stay with him? Sighing I don't know. You don't know? Ay dios he is here what more could you want a declaratie of his love in stone? That chico loves you as Ava saw Chris behind her standing in the same spot just like Amaya stood listening in before. He loves you more than he will realize but he is scared. Real love is scary and it always hurts. In good and bad ways. The scale has to ends to keep stable Amaya . I know you love him. I can see that all over you and how you treat him. If you two don't let go of what happened and what was said. You will ruin each other. So start fresh and let him guide you for once. Let him take care of you both. Let him have some control this time. So he can feel comfortable. Okay mi amor?

I'm gonna go and get some flowers and go to sandra. I'll be back for dinner. No, I can make dinner take your time. See you at six okay. Okay Ava said as she walked out of the kitchen to Chris. Standing before him. Thank you, for your kind words. Don't make me regret them as she kissed his cheek. Go see her chico as he chuckled. And smile! The funeral was last week as she laughed.

Morning..as he sat down next to Amaya . How did you sleep? She asked. like a rock, you?. I got some hours. I was wondering when you needed to go back as he stood up and poured us some lemonade. I don't have to be back for about two more weeks. Comic con is coming up. You? Own boss with a killer partner remember..

I could show you around the island, you've never been here before right?. No, I haven't. Well what do you normally like to do on holidays. A bit relaxing and exploring. Exploring as in culture or activities? A bit of both. He smiled.

Hey nando! Yes hideous one. I found you a new trail buddy. As she looked at Chris smiling and nando popped his head into the doorway. Who? You? cause i'm not doing that again. Nope he is! Pointing at Chris. And Chris saw a devilish smile on Fernandos face.

Come on, let's get you some other clothes beside sweaters and pants. And start the showing Cuba part. They took nandos car and drove about 20 before parking in front of a small Church. Each building had a different bright color and it was beautiful. Music and food everywhere and Trinidad was something else.

Days went by as Chris and Nando and Amaya Explored the island. So I have planned three more places we could see. Two of them were just us and one was with nando. The trail trip. But tonight is dinner and dancing, she said. Smiling brightly. And all of us are going to abuela. No mi amor, my show is on tonight. I'm recording your damn telenovela. You are coming!

You look wonderful Ava, Chris said. Thank you hijo they all Waited for Amaya to join them. JESUS. You look horrible nando said as Amaya walked in looking like Million bucks. A tight white top crop and a matching flowy long dressand her hair wavy.