Chapters four, five and six

Chapter Four - Breaking wall, building homes

Days went by as Maya woke up again in a quiet house. Normally this house was filled with music, voices and laughter. It was a beautiful family house. She grew up here and hoped she would raise or bring her own family in this house someday.

The place could use some deep cleaning. So she opened all the windows, took all the curtains and bedding off and put them in the washer.

She started upstairs, cleaning everything along the way. Trash bags filled the rooms with clutter. Then she handled the bathrooms and toilets. She made a mental note to make sure her grandparents got a housekeeper if she wasn't there. It was around two in the afternoon when her grandmother called.

Hola! Mi Amor. que bola grandma. Nothing much but we wanted to tell you we will be staying another couple of weeks here. Grandpa wants to visit everyone and Maria has a place for us. Oh okay, uhm but I'm already in Boston. I will take care of the house and enjoy your stay. I will be here. Grandma, I'm gonna make some changes to the house. Is that okay? You do what you want as long as you don't touch my herbs.

I really loved the house but it was outdated. Old furniture and typical clutter around the house.

I just wanted to give the place a paint job and update the house in general. Especially the kitchen. And maybe clean out the back studio and change it into a bedroom for my grandparents so they wouldn't have to take the stairs every time.

Okay so take care Mi Amir. Bye grandma, give grandpa my love. Will do.

She finished cleaning and took a shower and changed into bronw boots and dress and paired it with a jacket. it wasn't cold but it was chilly. 

 You grabbed the keys of the truck and made your way towards town

 You grabbed the keys of the truck and made your way towards town. Walking through the groceries store you stocked up on food, herbs, containers and got new dining plates and cutlery. Stopping at the hardware store you asked the Clerk if he knew any reliable contractors. He gave me a card from a family business right in town. As I made my way back I thought of Chris. I actually missed him. Talking to him just being around him. But I knew he was busy today. Packing and putting everything away i heard my phone go off