Chapters seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty

Chapter seventeen

The next morning I called Dean about the house. Everything was fine but he called about the basement. Apparently there was a leak and some water damage with moulding and he wanted to ask me what I wanted to do. So the concrete is pretty wet and I can have fans here but this is gonna set you back for 5 to 7 weeks. Ughh are you serious? I'm sorry Amaya . No it wasn't your fault but do want you need to do. Is there something that can resist water and stuff? Yes. Wel do that. I want the house undestructable. I trust you. Ow and Dean. Did you hear anything regarding the permit for building the guest house and back deck? Yes We got cleared. So house one or two? I like the one with the bathroom in the middle and the bedrooms aside. Number one then. Yes. We can start that while everything is drying. I'll make Jake send some pictures. I wanted to ask you if I could use the pictures for our website. Maybe it will attract more business. Of Course but anonymous, okay? Of Course thank you, Amaya , we will talk soon.

Ugh I sighed as I was holding my hands on the table. Is everything Okay, with the house babe? As Chris came in dressed in blue jeans and blue sweater. And some brown boots. He looked good and the shirt showed off his muscles.

No

No... Dean found out the basement had a leak and had mould so everything got set back for almost 6 weeks. So I'm basically homeless. Can they fix it? Yeah they can. They're gonna get started with the guesthouse so I need to look for a place I can rent. For a couple of months. Just stay with me? I'm sure dodger won't mind.

Just dodger huh... as I stood up and made my way towards him. And it has nothing to do with the hot dog owner trying to get daily care and sex as i grabbed his waist.

Nope why would i, the sex is horrible and the food it nothing special. He said seriously leaving me with my mouth open. Okay, i will have to keep the food and sex to a minimal then as i walked away. No babe.. i'm sorry! I was just kidding as he grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. Making me giggle. I know Chris you can't lie to me. I'm gonna change so we can go okay?. I changed into some lacey black lingerie and black button up and loose camel cargo pants with of course some sneakers and my hair loose with minimal makeup.

 I changed into some lacey black lingerie and black button up and loose camel cargo pants with of course some sneakers and my hair loose with minimal makeup