Chapters ten, eleven, twelve and thirteen

Chapter Ten

The next morning Chris woke up in an empty bed and room. Still naked from last night he stretched as he thought of what happened. Smiling like an idiot he quickly grabbed a shower and put on some dark jeans.

Babe I can't find my clothes as he walked in on Amaya wearing his longsleeved folding laundry in the kitchen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Babe I can't find my clothes as he walked in on Amaya wearing his longsleeved folding laundry in the kitchen. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Goodmorning beautiful, how did you sleep? Perfect, she said smiling.

I made an omelet along with salmon and spinach pancakes and there is a fruit salad in the fridge. The rest is in the oven.

And you need to stop ripping my underwear. I barely have any panties left. I'll buy you new ones he smirked as he tried the salmon pancakes. He closed his eyes and sighed omg these are delicious. You need to teach me this. What about a trade? He looked confused. Salmon cakes versus pesto eggs. Absolutely.I put some proteïne powder in them. Since you started the shakes and stuff.

This girl thought of everything. Thank you baby as he gave her another kiss. I'll start packing too. All of your clothes are washed and folded there in that basket. Which reminds me I got you something. Walking towards the coffee table she grabbed the bagg from the clothes store. And handed the bag to me.

The other day I heard you talking to your mom that you needed these. And I saw them and reminded me of you. He needed two button down shirts just the way he liked, loose and fitted on my arms. The cream white one was soft and a bit thicker with a black print over them. And the black one had a white lining. You didn't have to do that but I love them thank you. He said while grabbing the white one and putting it on. Perfect fit and it felt not warm at all. I left the top buttons open revealing my chest tattoo.

We packed and made sure everything was secure when we left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We packed and made sure everything was secure when we left. So I will grab some food tonight and watch some movies or. Actually I saw this and it looked fun. Maybe we can grab dinner there and see what happens? She gave him a flyer and he smiled. They still do that? I'm in. Grinning like a kid. We needed to stop at Bobby first as I grabbed some paper and envelope and started to write down the recipe for cuban marinade sauce. And how I made the ribs. And the Cuban sandwiches he loved.