ONE-SHOTS 2~

Posting again because im bored lol

Hope yall enjoy:)

this one is about arguing with her

__________________________

-She is acutally a soft person around you,and u never go on her nerves. But when you do,then she is really loud
-Will get very aggresiv,but would never hit you.
-After the fight she goes out and slams the door behind her and comes home late.
-When she is home,she tries to walk soft and tries to find you to say sorry.
-When she finds u sleeping,she puts on her pijama and cuddels up right behind you holding your hips and resting her chin on your shoulder.
-In the morning then she apologizes with kisses and cuddles

-But when she finds you awake (watching tv or something) she tries to talk to you.
-If you won't reply she would simply make you.
-She would whine like a little puppy and say stuff like: "My cupcake doesn't love me anymore..." or  "Ohhh pleaseeee answer me~" And would moan on purpose.

-If all that doesn't make you talk to her she would try to cook....TRY.
-And would when you shower just join you,what happens next can you think yourself.

-She just would give u compliments all the time and would remind you how much she loves you.

-If the sweetness doesn't make you happy,she would strip in your thight clothes 😭😭 (Im so sorry yall,but she totaly would) And turn some music on and twerk (I need Therapie)just to make you laugh.

___________________________

Im so sorry that this one is so short...The next chapters will be longer.

But I still hope yall enjoyed,have a great day❤️ Love yall:)