Smut

Yall have luck that im in a good mood...Yall heared♡ me,THIS WILL BE A FCKN SMUT CHAPTER.

And yes im trying my best alright? Perfect.

HAVE FUN READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY! (btw I love this fanart)

~~~

Youre on the couch,watching your fav show at 11 pm,its pitched black outside.
Youre very worried about Vi (she's on a mission) and look every 2 min outside the window,in hope to see her. Nothing.
She isnt getting your calls and your trying to phone your best friend caitlyn if she knows something. Nothing.
Right after you ended the Phone call with Caitlyn you heared the Door open.
Nobody but a clueles,drunk Vi on the door frame.

"LIL BEACH (beach😭) WHERE TF WERE YOU-"

You were stopped by her kissing you.

"Stop being such a boomer,cupcake...~"

She said.

"I THOUGHT YOUR ON A MISSION!"

"Well,I was. And I completed it."

She startes to close the door and take her shirt of and you can see her bloody upper body.

She was really out of breath.

"Wait so...Why are you drunk then?"

"Been long since I drank something,just wanted to drink something again."

She booped your nose and came a lil closer to kiss you. You backed away with the explainment:

"Oh so you just though you can drink something without telling me?!"

She rolled her eyes up and thought for an answer.
As she said:

"Hm...Yea."

She leaned in to kiss you again and held you thigh,so you couldnt move or anything.

You cant be mad at Vi,its hard for you to stay mad for LONG,so you decided to understand her and her pain. You clearly understood that she wanted to drink it away,so thats why you didn't wanted to discuss it.
Especially not when you see her so happy and motivated.

After a minute of make out you pulled her hands of you.

"No,no,no, we're gonna clean your wounds first."

Her smirk quickly turned into a bored expression

"Finnee gosh-"

You walked into the kitched together when you told her to sit on the chair while you looked around for the stuff you need to clean her mess up.

When you had everything ready,you turned around to see Vi sitting with her legs wide apart on the chair looking up at the sealing.

"Where did you get hurt? Just on the upper body? Or on the legs too?"

"Legs too~"

She said with a rapsy voice

You sat on the floor between her legs and pulled down her ripped pants a little.