6~

Smut i guess🍋Not gonna be a one shot
I still hope yall like it :D (Please tell me some ideas for my one shots,im running out of ideas😭)

_______________________________
It was late at night, 2-3 Pm maybe.
You were sleeping. But your sleeping disturbed quickly as you heared noises from the training room. You moved your hand on the right side to check if Vi is still here. She wasn't.

You quickly jumped up to see whats going on. You walk to the door of the training room and hear Vi lifting weights.

You opened the door slighly to look at a sweaty,mascular and exhausted Vi.
Her skin was shining under the sweat.
The L-E-D lights were on green.

She looked so attractive.

Her back was turned towards you,she had headphones in,so she couldn't see or hear you.

You slightly walk towards her.

Right in that moment she lets down the weights and and lets out a loud sigh.

Right then on you start to massage her back and she flinched a little and took the headphones out.

"Why do you work out right now?"
You ask.

"I've bin bored and I need to train to get more muscles,what is that kind of a question?"

"Yea but not in the night."

Suddenly she turn around and steps up and you both look at each other.
Exactly now you see how much bigger she is and taller.

Her breath is still so heavy...

And the green l-e-d light shines on her skin...

VI'S POV:

We stand close to each other and I cant stop looking at her lips...

_____________________________

OKAY YALL IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SO LONNGG! LMAO.

its just I have things to do and I'll have school tomorrow and school will just rip me appart. :((

But that was just a little chapter about romance and just let me know if yall want more if this and if I should continue this :)))

Have a great day <3