ONE SHOTS~7

Hello there :)) Gonna try to do my Chapters as long as I can.

Because if you look at my other chapter you can see that that they're pretty shortt. :D

Still hope yall enjoyy!

_______________________________

Thanks to Not_Blood for giving me the idea: To do some headcanons about what Vi would do if someone would flirt with you. I simply just made a whole one shot about it,I hope thats okay too

3 Person POV:
You and Vi are on a party full of people. The music plays loud,the people are singing,alcohol...And all those basics.
Vi didnt even let go of your Hand. (which you think is adorable)

But then you just said: "Hey um,im getting drink,see you in 2 min!"

"Fine,but make it quick yea?"

As she said,you started to go to the bar and ordered an cocktail.

Right when you started to take a sip...You felt that someone grabed you by the hips and pulled you closer.

You thought is was Vi,so you touched the persons neck and started grinding and dancing.
But somehow it felt akward...Vi hates dancing and doesn't like it to flirt with me when we're Public...And...The body is just not build like hers.

So you turned around to see a man/woman smirking at you with lust.
You quickly removed you're
Hands and started shaking and panicing akwardly.

"HEY UHM IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND JXJANDJ-"

"Baby don't be upset lets go to a more private room...Your silly little 'Girlfriend' doesn't have to know...~"

Right as you wanted to answer he/she dragged you with him/her and pulled you by the side to make out.

You totaly felt uncomfy and just wanted  to leave.
Suddenly the Man/woman
Gets hit by a giant glas of Vodka on his/her head and it bottle even broke and you were soked.
Everyone gasped in disbelief and they were all shouting "FINISH HIM,FINISH HIM"

You looked up and by your surprise,Vi was standing right in front of you with a angry and disappointed expression.

"VI YOURE HERE!"
You jumped to hug her but she just stepped back.
With a shoked look you stare at her,and she at you.

"Just for a drink huh?"

"Listen Vi,im so sorry that happend I didnt wanted that!"

"And thats why you danced with him/her or what?!"

She raised her voice.

"VI NO I DIDN'T KNEW-"

Right in that moment she the women/man stood up and punched Vi in the face.

Vi immediately stood up and kicked him/her in the stomach.

She took him/her by his jacked and pulled him/her closer to her face and they both stare at each other with bloody nose. The crowd was big between them and you stood on the side and tried to see something,but the crowd was giant.

The only thing you saw was how she whispered something in his/her ear and then threw him/her on the floor and then left outside.

You followed her and took her hood up and started walking really fast. You sprinted to get to her.

"Listen Vi I can explain!"

"OKAY GO ON,EXPLAIN-"

Right as she wanted to say more yall were circled in enforcers. One of them was about to take you when Vi took your hand quickly.

"PUT YOUR HOOD UP,QUICK!"

And started running.
You both were running through rain and it was a little hard since you had heels on.

Y/N POV:
We arrived at the undercity and it we stopped and rested on a moment on the wall in a alley.

"Thank you..."

Vi didnt respond and her head was leaned on the wall when she was sitting on the floor. Her hand resting on her knee.

We were so tired and exhausted that it was impossible to stand up again.

I crawled up to her and curled up under her,hoping she would rest her hand on my head or something.
She didn't.

"I still love you,even if you don't belive me."

I placed a kiss on her collarbone and she gave me a kiss on your Head.

"I belive you,and I always will."

~~~~~

___________________________

That was it for now :))
I hoped yall like it,have a great day :)