Marigami

Hi this is the first one-shot and it is marigami because of a friends request and if you don't like it IDK what to say about that if you want just skip it but first for all of you Kagami haters out there KAGAMI IS FUCKING AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT so let's begin

_____________________________________________________

Marinette POV

It was a normal day with school and stuff and now I was getting ready for the mall with Kagami. We both started to hang out more often and are best friends (Alya is still my BFF ) we had our differences especially because of Adrien but now that's settled I realized I didn't like Adrien anymore on the day I was going to confess right before that Kagami and Alya were getting me ready as I was rehearsing and I decided to think about happy thoughts of Adrien and me together but it didn't make me feel like it did before not all happy and in love. It was weird and when I was about to confess I didn't think what I was about to say was true. So I decided to tell Kagami and Alya bout this and they said maybe I was falling out of love because I wasn't nervous around him anymore and I don't daydream about him either. It made sense and I knew it was probably true when Alya agreed cause she was a die-hard adrinette fan( that's the ship name she made) So I decided to give it a few more days and hang out with Adrien and if I feel any different then I will know. And that what I did i realized that I wasn't in love with him anymore but either way we became a lot closer and we a great friends

So now I was running to the mall cause I was late like always I can't believe Kagami's mom let her out but I think it happens to be because of me she seemed to like me but shows it in a weird kinda way. I saw Kagami waiting and when she saw me she smiled(Author is interrupting this program to tell you that yeah she smiled and a normal one so what) and said "there you are you are late again not like it was unexpected now let's go you know I only have a few hours cause of my mom" and I replied"yeah yeah but no need to be rude I could find what to wear" as I followed her. She just laughed and for some reason it made me feel like butterflies in my stomach but I decided to ignore it and move on.

After a bit of shopping, I was really confused as to what was happening to me. When we were trying out clothes and I saw Kagami in her new outfit I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked but it felt different I felt all goopy and happy on the inside. It was like I have felt this before but I couldn't put a finger on it. Over the last few weeks, I felt different around Kagami but I can't figure out why.

Well now we were in the food court and were waiting for our food and we started to have a conversation. "oh did you know Juleka and rose are official like we all knew it was a matter of time but still it's amazing" I said over the time Kagami had become friends with all of our classmates too. "That's amazing and I am really happy their parents supported them through it," she said but the last sentence was a little sad but I shrugged it off. "yeah it's great how Luka even helped his sister come out and how then Juleka helped Rose," I said, "hey Marinette?" Kagami asked "yeah" I replied "uhh. I don't know how to say this but will you still be my friend if I was lesbian," she said "of course what makes you think I won't but are you gay?" I asked and she said nothing and just looked at the ground "hey Kagami you know I am always here for you and its great that you found out who you are and where you stand I am still confused about myself" I said and whispered the last part. "wait- what " Kagami said as i just gave a cheesy smile "what i am saying is Kagami you shouldn't be so afraid to come out and i know for a fact you mom will support you even if it doesn't seem like it i know she loves you" i said and Kagami smiled at me the one that causes butterflies in my stomach.

 After a while of eating and taking we were ready to leave. "bye Kagami see you later" i said "yeah and thanks for the talk i needed that and i hope you figure yourself out and don't forget that i will always be there for you" Kagami said "thanks Kagami ok i think your car is here bye" i said pointing to her car behind her "okay bye" she said smiling as she left causing that feeling again as I just stood there it was the same feeling i use to feel around Adrien it was love. 

I think I am in love again. I love you Kagami

AUTHOR:

OKAY FIRST ONE DONE THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM MY FRIEND JEFF AND I LOVED WRITING THIS AND I FORGOT TO MENTION IT IS A NO SUPERHERO AU (sorry about that)

SoMiraculous Out,

:)