why kitty tho?

(adrinette and alyno are dating in this)

Marinette POV

"why kitty tho?" Alya asked

"what," I asked confused. We were hanging out in my and Adrien's apartment with Nino and Alya and right now we were just talking. Adrien's head was on my lap and Nino was sitting next to Alya

"Like Adrien calls you princess which is a normal pet name but why do you call him kitty?" Alya asks and I just smirked there were 2 reasons one obviously him always being chat noir but I can't tell Alya that and the other...

"Oh that's because of this," I say as I reach to touch Adrien's hair but Adrien moves "princess please don't it's embarrassing," he says but his head was still on my lap. 

"oh now I really wanna know," Alya said

"come on Adrien it's not that bad and I actually find it pretty cute," i say and not even wait before I reach my hand and scratch his head Alya looks at me confused and I just smirk. After a few seconds, I hear a vibration he purred. Alya and Nino look shocked before laughing "OMG did you just purr...like a cat" Alya said "bro how do you do that?" Nino said calming down a lil with the laughing. 

"princess i knew they would laugh and it's embarrassing," Adrien says burying his head into my stomach and I just giggled "come on Adrien don't be like that," i said and move his head so i could see his face. He had a pout on his face and it was hilarious but i kept quiet because i didn't want to make him feel worse "hmmm... what could I do to make it up to you" i said pretending to think as i see Adrien quickly say "maybe a kiss wouldn't hurt you know" he said and i just smirk and give him a kiss on the cheek smiling satisfied and Adrien pouts "awww come on you know what I meant please" he said and he tickled me a little on my side until i gave in and gave him a small kiss on the lips "eh.. would have been better if it was longer but i guess that's what i get for tickling you" he says. i look over to Nino and Alya talking and cuddling and look at Adrien before giving him a long passionate kiss.

Authors note:

i know this was a short one but i don't really care sooo

and also you know when you have multiple small dreams when you are sleeping instead of one. i didn't just have 1 or 2 BUT FOUR!!! MIRACULOUS RELATED DREAMS( and those are only the ones i remembered) I am really obsessed to the level i had four vivid dreams related to miraculous in one night. I am pretty sure my level of obsession is not healthy for my mental health but I don't give a shit cause a miraculous ladybug is what's keeps me sane. (even tho it seems like its the one driving me insane)

*sighs* I need help

SoMiraculous out,

:)