Chat Blanc Part 2

Previously:

"oh but purr-inces i think you do. Let me phrase it like this tell me who ladybug is?" he said and Marinette was now fearing for her life " i already told you i-i don't know anything about her" she said "oh princess hasn't anyone ever told you that you are a horrible liar?" he said chuckling and it send shivers down Marinette's spine. She was stuck and didn't know what to do.

-----------------------------------

Marinette was stuck "Now." Chat said "TELL.ME.WHO.IS.LADYBUG." he growled sending shivers down the already scared girl "or else" she asked "What" chat asked shocked "What if i don't tell you who ladybug is what would you do" she asked raising a brow she didn't know where she got the confidence from but she was gonna have to keep this up until she finds a way to get out of here. Chat chuckled "oh princess so you do know who ladybug is and i think you forgot about my powers huh" he said flicking his finger towards the trashcan in the alley causing a white cataclysm to shoot out of his finger and hit the trashcan destroying it.

"You wouldn't" she said "and why is that princess" he asked raising a brow. "Well do you really think she would give away her identity to some random civilian" she said catching him off-guard "Come on you know her better then anyone you would know that she wouldn't give away her identity to anyone and especially knowing how strict she is about keeping you guys identity secret" she continued. "So what's your point" he growled "my point is do you think that the moment i am dead ladybug will find out and she would run get away from your reach take the miraculous away so not only would you lose the only way for you the find ladybug's identity but also she would go out of your reach so i know that you wouldn't. You can't" she said glaring at hm.

"smart move princess but who said killing you was my only choice i can torture you until you tell me" he said with a smirk. Marinette chuckled surprising chat blanc. "You really don't get it chat noir-" she was cut of but chat blanc "IT.IS.CHAT.BLANC." he growled "oh yeah chat blanc you don't get it i think you forgot a thing or two about ladybug so let me tell you she told me her identity because she knew it was safe with me so you can torture me to dead do what ever you want but you won't know who she is not now not over my dead body" she replied shocking chat blanc enough for her to get out of his grasp and run because chat could do anything she was out of sight. He growled in anger he was going to get her one way or another and he knew how to get her to tell him ladybug's identity.

--------------------------------

Marinette ran away as far as she could afraid that chat was going to catch up to her but she knew she could ran forever so she had to come up with a plan but first she had to find a place to hide. When suddenly she heard something but what she noticed was something she didn't exactly liked. Both of her friends Alya and Nino were in the hands of chat blanc on the top of the Eiffel tower.

She climbed the stairs up to the top of the Eiffel tower as quickly as she could. "Leave them alone" she scream when she reached the top. Chat just looked at her and smirked "oh look who decided to show up i knew this would work" he chuckled.

"Leave them out of this you don't need them for anything" she screamed. "Oh but you see i do need them it's the only way for you to tell me who ladybug is" he said shocking both Nino and Alya if they wasn't in a life and death situation they would of probably be pestering marinette with questions right now.

"What was it that you said" chat said acting as if he was thinking "oh yeah you said that i wouldn't get ladybugs name out of you over you death body but what about over theirs" he said pointing toward alya and nino.

"I said i wouldn't tell you and it means i wouldn't" she said shocking chat again "you can push them off but i know for a fact that they won't care if it meant that ladybug was safe but before you do i just want to explain to them everything" she said shocking chat again he was not expecting this "Wow" he chuckled "you would of thought that the friendly and kind marinette dupain-cheng wouldn't even care if her friends died" he said.

"Just let me explain to them because i just want them to know why i am letting you do this" she said and before chat could say anything she continued "and look no funny business"" she said slowly taking off her bag and showing him her bare neck "and no mouse miraculous" she said.

"Ugh fine but no more then 20 seconds and i will hear every word you say so no funny business" he growled and marinette nodded. She walked towards Nino and Alya "Nino, Alya i know that this might be a surprise but i have to do this i really love that you were a part of my life and i really want to explain everything to you guys but i don't have enough time so i want to thank you guys. Nino for always being a big brother to me and a shelter whenever i needed one and Alya for always being the best friend i could ever ask for and always being ready to pounce in to help me. You guys weren't just my friends you were a miracle  that happened to me" Marinette said sadly but what chat couldn't see was a smirk on her face since she was facing Alya and Nino. She hugged both of them. "Okay that enough its been over 20 seconds" chat growled nd marinette pulled back but not before sliding a bracelet on Nino's wrist and a necklace on Alya's neck.

Chat blanc smirked as he knew that marinette won't just let her friends die meaning Ladybug was probably going to have to show up. He pushed both alya and nino of the Eiffel tower expecting for ladybug to come and save the day but what he didn't expect was for them to suddenly transform into Rena rouge and carapace. HOW WAS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OF HER FOR A SECOND!!!SHE WAS SMARTER THEN HE THOUGHT!!!

He turned around to see marinette was gone. He saw her running down the stairs and quickly jumped in front of her. "Where are you running now purr-incess" he said smirking "I really didn't expect the trick you pulled back dare i've got to admit it was pretty impressive" he said.

"Just leave me alone you know for a fact you won't get anything out of me then why even bother and just look for ladybug yourself" she replied somewhat confident but chat could still hear the fear in her voice.

She was stuck just like before without a way out and then suddenly everything went black.

MWAHAHAHAAH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER LOL

BTW I HAD NO IDEA THIS STORY HAS OVER 600 READS I KNOW ITS NOT ALOT BUT IT GOT ME REALLY EXCITED.