Unexpected love

Marinette Pov:

I finally reached home after the akuma attack barely making it in my room before I detransform. I sighed in relief and give tikki a macaroon.

"You guys can come out now it's safe nobody is here" as I say that all the kwamis come out of their hiding.

"Glad you are safe ladybug" wayzz said. I prefer being called Marinette or ladybug by the kwamis it feel weird being called master and I know how hard it would have been for the kwamis when master fu's memories were erased especially wayzz he was his best friend.

"Yeah we saw the fight on the magical box thing it seemsssss like it was a pretty intenssssse fight" sass says flying up to me.

"Yeah we saw how you almost got hit by the villians but thankfully chat noir saved you" one of the kwamis said.

"Yeah don't remind me because of me chat noir almost got hurt badly" I groaned i hated seeing chat get hurt over and over again to save me. "I understand that that you might not enjoy seeing you partner get hurt but you have to be on the battle field no matter what because you have the power to bring your partner back in case of him getting injured" wayzz said.

"Yeah but I am still worried about him getting hurt he is really reckless at times" I said and sighed knowing there is nothing I can do other then be more careful. "Awww it's alright to be worried about the love of your life" mullo said catching me off guard.

"Wait you got it wrong me and chat are just partner and friends" I said but for some reason when I mentioned that all the kwamis except tikki, wayzz and sass gasp audibly confusing me.

The all started to mumble and whisper to eachother. "Why are you acting like this why does it matter", I ask.

"Well ladybug and chat noir are supposed to be together to keep the balance of the universe and we thought you guys were together" mullo said.

"WAIT WHAT!" I yelled. "Honey is everything alright up there" my mom screamed from downstairs "yeah mom everything is fine" I tell her and wait for awhile before having a nervous breakdown.

"Everything is not fine I didn't know this tikki why didn't I know this"

"Well we couldn't tell you for multiple reasons and you weren't supposed to know but I guess the kwamis forgot about that" tikki replied glaring at the other kwamis scaring them off.

"It's fine ladybug you just need time to figure this out and think about it" wayzz said.

"Yeah you are right I just need time to figure things out"

-------------------------

Dear diary,

It's been a few hours and I think I have calmed down I don't know why I was acting like it was the end of the world.

This is fine chat noir is a nice guy...even though I don't know him in his civilian form I can only prey that he isn't some kind of creep. Stop Marinette of course he isn't a creep he has been your partner and best friend for 2 years have some faith in him I'll be alright.

It's not like it was gonna work out with Adrien anyways we have become closer as friends but nothing more it's just as friends and it's not the worse. Tikki told me the best way to "amplify" my feeling for chat is to think of all the good relationship qualities of him and all the good friend qualities of Adrien. Yeah she said amplify because she claims that I already have a small crush on chat even if I don't admit it.

So anyways Adrien's good friend qualities are pretty much the same as before he is kind, helpful, good at advice, he can make you smile, he is so sweet and innocent.