The lecture!

Y/n pov-
Last night was a complete bust, i lost my Family, my home in all in a space of one night. That's all it took to ruin my life completely. You see most of your lives are easy and not so complicated as the ones who actually have a meaning to get good jobs and retire with a good pension. But sadly i don't get to live like that anymore, my life was ruined, the first time i ever met him... Your wondering who is him? Your going to find out soon!

Back to the present-
[15th of July]
"Hey girls!" said y/n walking over to her two main best friends.
"GURRRLLL!!! Where have you been?" said heather pulling you into a tight hug.
"Yeah gurl... where have you been this week!?" said bloom hugging you.
"Yeah... sorry about that, college is hard work!" you said checking your phone for the time.
"It's okay gurl we know college isn't easy" said Bloom.
"SHIT!! Im late for a lecture." Said y/n.
"It's okay gurl go! we will catch up soon!" said Heather.
"Okay take care my beautiful besties." said y/n hugging them before running off.

-y/n is gone-

"She's got spirt!" Said Heather.
"Don't we know it!" said bloom laughing whilst heather joins in.

Y/n POV:
Shit i'm already late for my lecture, i'm running as fast as i can but the hallways seem more longer than i remember. Time doesn't seem to be letting me off easy today. When i finally got to my lecture, mostly all the seats were gone and i was stuck next to the freaks! They wore pig tails, glasses, some don't wear glasses though some just look perfect, like they have nothing to lose in life. But everyone has something to lose in life. Right now i'm in a business lecture as dad wants me to take over the family business, when he retires, My older brother Lorenzo said he didn't want the ' gates of hell' he likes to put it. But he doesn't know what happens!

-lecturer-
"Welcome everyone, nice to meet you all. I'm Mrs rose green and i am going to talk to you all about what business you might run one day, now i know most of you might wanna start your own life and travel but what if you don't have time or the money to travel, well get the money and get a job that allows you to travel, thats my advise."
"Great advice rose!" Said Ace.
"Oh shut up Ace!" You said whilst staring daggers at Ace.
"It's okay, y/n breath. Ace thank you for that comment of sarcasm, but i suggest if you want to make a comment, you should put your HAND up next time, do i make myself clear?!" said Rose putting Ace in his place.

y/n POV:
Ace the college bad boy, the most popular boy at college, everyone knows Ace, when people see him they instantly fall in love, everyone and i mean everyone has a weak spot for mr bad boy over here, personally i don't like him, he treats girls like objects and just uses them for sex.

Ace's POV:
Y/n the college bad girl, the most popular girl at college, everyone know who she is, when people see her they instantly fall in love with her and wants to be her friend, and lets be honest everyone has a weak spot for a bad girl. I liked her once, in my childhood, of course. But then she moved away and i haven't seen her since, she's grown up to be a right little firecracker.

"y/n, y/n, y/n. What a pleasure it is to see you again!" said Ace!
"Wish i could say the same, but then i would lying. Look i'm not gonna be another girl you can and want too have sex with." you said looking into Ace's eyes whilst he was doing the same back. The tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

-After the lecture-
you walk out of the lecture room and you see Ace staring daggers at you, you roll your eyes at him but before you could walk away he pulled you into a lecture room.
"Don't roll your eyes at me love." said Ace pinning you up against a wall.
"Get off me Ace, i will roll my eyes at whoever i like, they are my eyes not yours." said y/n staying calm trying to look for a way out.
"That's where you are wrong my love." said Ace looking into your eyes trying to find an answer to why you left so many years ago.
"what are you looking at Ace?" Said Y/n trying to wiggle free.
"Your eyes, they are gorgeous." Said Ace moving Your waist into his.
" Ace i know theres something you want to know so out with it!" Said y/n getting annoyed.
"Fine. Why did you leave so many years ago?" Said Ace looking at your lips.
"To get away from the pricks in this town." You said and with that you saw his facial expression change and you released that was your moment m you placed you hands on his chest and pushed him off of you then said,
" I don't know what games you are playing with your buddies over there, but leave me out of it, You hear me!" you said walking past him before something happens.

-you walk out of the room with your mates staring at you-
"What you guys looking at?" said y/n.
"Oh we were just wondering why you just came out of a lecture room with Ace Fucking king!" said bloom waiting to hear all the gossip.
"Nothing happened trust me!" said y/n.
"Okay whatever you say." said heather.

Ace's POV:
As i walked out, i saw my mate's giving me the look, as if to say 'did you fuck her'.I gave them the eyes and shook my head, they all laughed, as i walked over to them, they waited to hear all about it. So i told them everything that happened. What she said and what i said. After i told them, they had to go to some lectures they had, i've been to all my lectures today, so i might head home and visit the family. As i started to walk out, something more like a someone caught my eye.

Hey all Hope you enjoyed this part! Hope everyone is doing well and is safe, take care especially with covid around.
What's gonna happen next?
Who is Ace talking about?
whats going on between you and ace?
Find out soon!

word count: 1031