College.

Y/n's POV:
Then the week started all over again. Back to shitty college. At least i have two classes then the rest of the day off. Although i don't know if Ace told anyone about what happened or not. We will just have to find out. You walk into class looking around. No one's eyes were on you. You sat down and got you iPad out to take notes you look up and see him tall, dark, handsome. As Ace started walking over to his mates my eyes made contact with his, he gives me a cheeky wink before sitting with his mates.
-Teacher arrives-
"Welcome class, i'd like to announce we will be having a special speaker in today." Said Mrs Rose Green Looking at everyone in the stand. "Y/n Can i please talk to you for a moment outside please?" Said Rose signalling the door.
"Of course Rose." Said y/n getting up and walking down the stairs towards the door.
"I'll be back in a bit class, talk amongst yourself's." Said Rose shutting the door.
-outside-
"What did you want to talk about Mrs?" Said  y/n with a worried expression.
"I heard what happened. Ace told me what happened, i just wanted you to know if you need to leave class for any reason, just go." Said Rose in a reassurance voice gesturing to go back into the lecture room. As we both walk in all eyes where on me, especially Ace's mates eyes, i looked up to see them all looking at me, staring at me. I kept wondering if Ace told them anything that happened. My anxiety was set off for the rest of the lecture. I couldn't focus on anything but my thoughts. It was stressful. Then the bell rang. 1st lecture over i told myself. To the next one.
On the way to my lecture i bumped into someone. Missy the class bully. We have them everywhere. She annoys me so much, i just wanna punch her.
"Missy" Said y/n.
"Look where your going you ugly rat." Said Missy hissing at y/n.
"Don't hiss at me, you snake." Said y/n about to walk away when Missy tried to slap her.
You grabbed her hand before it made contact with your face and you bent her arm back and said "Don't even try it Missy." You let go of her arm and walked away so you don't get in trouble.
-with Ace-
I knew She was nervous for the first day, i mean i would be too if  i went through what she went through. As i walked into the lecture room my eyes met hers how is she so beautiful i asked myself, no reply of course aha but seriously how can one girl be so gorgeous. I walked to the top of the stairs and turned my attention to my mates then Rose asked to speak to y/n outside i knew what about. I'm the one who told her about it so if y/n starts freaking out me and Rose could help her. Then they came back in. As she looked up she saw all my mates eyes on her, i could tell that set her anxiety off, so i thudded them on the back of the head. After class we all walked out, and i saw Missy bump into y/n and was about to hit her but Y/n caught her hands a threw it away from her face and walked away. That was hot i thought to myself.
- few seconds later-
( you get pulled into a storage room)
"Wtf?" Said y/n turning the lights on. "Ace?" Said y/n surprisingly.
Ace slammed his lips onto your and started deepening the kiss. You both enjoyed it, it was only a matter of time that someone catches you both kissing.
"Hey my firecracker." said Ace pulling away.
"Hey my love"said y/n.
"Ace what is this about?" said y/n looking at ace.
"I didn't tell them" said ace pulling me into him.
"Okay, i gtg, i got class, talk later okay?" said Y/n kissing Ace on the cheek as she left.

-missy saw y/n leave the closet-
"Oi!" Missy shouted at Y/n running over to her.
"what do u want Missy, i've had enough of your bullshit?" said Y/n starting daggers at her.
-missy trys to slap her-
"THATS IT!" said Y/n letting out her frustration.

Y/n punches her to the ground, Missy screams out in pain as y/n punches her face leaving no place untouched. There was a big crowd around them cheering y/n on. No one was shocked she floored this bitch. After all she deserves it.
"y/n get off of her!" Said Ace pulling y/n off unconscious Missy.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Y/n screamed out in pain "WHY YOU TAKING HER SIDE ACE?" Said y/n bot listening to anyone.
" Firecracker come with me, before you do something you regret." said ace trying to calm y/n down.
" fine." y/n said walking off towards the exit of the building.

-Ace runs after you-
" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE ACE!" Said y/n balling her eyes out.
" Oi darling... explain to me what happened back there? so i CAN understand." said Ace getting in his car.  y/n gets in the passenger side of his car.
" okay... this isn't easy but you up for a story?" said y/n taking a deep breath.
" yes my love." said Ace.
" well a few years ago, the reason i left the school was due to me being taken."said  y/n.
"By who?" said ace with a worried expression on his face.
" Some one who was obsessed with me, they wanted my father they wanted to watch him fall and crumble due to me being his heir." said y/n.
Ace stays silent.
"In that alley way... that... that wasn't my first time being sexually assaulted." said Y/n looking at the fear in Aces eyes.
"Oh my love i'm so sorry." said Ace looking at Y/n.
"Ace i don't want your pity, it was ages ago. I need to let it go." said Y/n wiping her tears away.
"Fire you can't.. you can't just move on like this." said Ace turning to look at her gaze.
"I've gone to therapy, I've gone through depression." Said Y/n looking out the window.
"My love i'm never going to let anything happen to you. I might not have been there to stop them before but i will promise you this... i will always protect you fire always." said Ace lifting Y/n chin up to meet his gaze.
"Thank you baby." said Y/n.

Y/n POV:
I didn't tell him everything about what happened, i doubt he even knows my father is a crime lord. He deals with Drug, Weapons, gang wars etc. The thing he hates most of all is human trafficking, we try and help stop human trafficking by killing the bastards that sell male and female bodies, sometimes we don't catch them first time but we always catch them that just how we work... we don't stop until they are found. It makes me sick thinking about it. I work out a lot, even during my being taken, i still worked out, even though i had no energy or strength to push through but i made it, with scars and a serious heart condition. I started boxing to learn how to properly take care of people like that. I work out everyday, even when i was in pain i still worked out.

Word count: 1309
Hope you are all okay:) sorry haven't been active, hope everyone had a good christmas.