Trauma (1)

[ TW: Before you read this part there are a few bits that can be triggering to some people. This part of the story mentions rape and needles, so if you feel uncomfortable i recommend not reading this chapter! Read at your own risk!!]

Ace's POV:
As i started to walk out, something more like a someone caught my eye. I haven't noticed this but she has a tattoo of a date and a saying underneath it, i can't make out what it says. Maybe it's important to her.
"hey love!" said ace shouting.
"What do you want Ace?" said y/n back.
"What you doing, don't you have lectures?" said Ace catching up with you.
"Ummm I don't have any more lectures today." you said looking straight into Ace's grey eyes.
"Oh.. me neither. Well i gotta go so i'll see you around firecracker." said Ace.
"What's with the nickname?" you said stepping in front of Ace so he couldn't leave.
"I think it suits you, don't you think so?" said Ace talking in a flirtatious voice, crossing his arms.
"Eh but why firecracker." said y/n in a curious voice.
"Like i said it just suits you! I'm sorry but i have to go see you around." said Ace stepping around you and walking away.

your POV:
I don't know why, but Ace's eye are the most purest grey i have even seen. As he started to walk away i noticed he had a cut on the back of his neck from a ring. It looks sore, but probably just one of the bimbos rings he has hooked up with last night.

-walking out of college-
-you on the phone-

"Hello?" said y/n  answering her phone to an unknown number.
"Hi sweetheart its mum. Can you get something for me on your way home?"
"Sure mum, what is it"? "I'm sending you over the list and some money." said mum.
"Okay, i'm already out of college so i'll be home in like 10 minutes." said y/n About to hang up the phone.
"wait one more thing my dear, can you pop by your nannas? She wants to talk to you." said mum.
"Yeah sure! But i got to go so ill see you in a bit mum love you bye." you said hanging up the phone.
-walking home some thugs grab you and drag you into an alley way-
"well well well, look who it is!" said a thug.
"Look you don't want to fight me, i warn you." said y/n.
"we aren't gonna hurt you, we just want to have some fun with you." said One of the thugs.
"I liked to see you try!" said y/n giving of a smirk.

Y/n POV:
All the men surrounding me, there must be 4-5 men at least, there's no way i'm gonna be able to escape, 2 thugs started throwing punches at me, i dodged every single one of them, they started getting angrier and more worn out but they kept on going, until one of the other thugs knocked me to the ground, i hit my head hard and i started to black out, i could hear their voices, i could feel them taking off my clothes, until i'm in nothing but my underwear, i can feel them touching my body, prodding and poking me with needles, then i felt this sharp agonising pain. It felt unsettling, almost as if there is a force entry. I'm laying on the cold, wet, street floor, then my whole body started to shake, it felt like i was being penetrated by one of the thugs .... It was horrific, i don't know how long i've been out for, but then i heard a voice, it sounded so familiar it's almost as if i knew who the person was.
"HEY GET OFF HER!" said the mysterious voice!
"The fuck you gonna do about it boy!" said one of the thugs.
"perhaps beat the living shit out of you!" said the voice. 
"That's what this lovely girl said to us but look at her now, useless." said one of the thugs.
After that all i could hear was thuds and bones cracking, it sounded almost as if this man broke something. Then it all went silent for a few seconds. "Its okay my firecracker i've got you." i instantly knew who saved me, it was Ace. He picked me and carried me to his car was, But by that point i have lost consciousness completely.

Ace's POV:
When i stopped to get some food, i heard these grunting noises coming from the back of the shops. When i went to have a look, i found the most horrifying thing ever, i saw my firecracker being Raped but 5 thugs. My mind went off like a racing car. The amount of shit that was going through my head, at the time was unbelievable. It looked like she didn't have a clue what was going on so i intervened. After i fought all the thugs off i picked my firecracker up and i noticed she wasn't awake so i  carried her to my car. Wrapping her up in blankets to make her feel protected now.

- At ace's house-
"MUM GET HELP QUICK!" said Ace shouting.
"whats up my dea- OMG what happened to her?" said Ace's mum.
" I don't know i found her being... being-" said Ace not being able to speak.
"Its okay my dear. We will get her sorted." said Ace's
-5 hours later-
"where am i?" y/n said opening her eyes, in a comfy bed.
"Hey, its okay we aren't here to hurt you. I'm daisy King a doctor." said Ace's mum.
"who are you and how did i get here?" said y/n angrily.
"My son brought you in. He said he found you in an alley way." said daisy.
"Wait king? Your Ace's mum aren't you?" you said.
"Yea i am. I raised a good boy." said daisy.
"where is he?" said y/n curiously.
"He went to the shop to get some supplies, he will be back in 5 minutes don't worry my dear." said Daisy.
"wait wha-" y/n being cut off, by Ace entering the room.
"Here you go mum the supplies you wanted... Firecracker you're awake?!" said Ace happily.
"Hang on. How did i get here?" said y/n.
"you got raped my dear and my son brought you here for me to help you" said daisy.
"WHAT!??" said Y/n terrified.

Hey all, this part of the story was hard to write. Hope you all are well.

Word count: 1110