His past.

(Mentions of rape and abuse)

Aces POV:
When she told me her story, i didn't want her to feel like she had to tell me i didn't expect her to tell me she was sexually assaulted again and a few days ago one of the thugs that got her pregnant. I Know she left some details and her being pregnant to her Family, maybe she was ashamed that she got pregnant from rape but i doubt her parents will be ashamed of her. It wasn't her fault after all.

My past is different compared to hers. I want to be a billionaire, i mean i already am, i am the most successful street fighter out there, my boss tells me to become a boxer and take on the one of the top deadliest boxers of all time, there is word on the street that he is making his way to the first deadliest boxers of all time. I don't know what the thrill is like in the ring but outside the ring in the street, is my home. Earlier i had a fight before i saw Y/N for the first time in two years, the fight was the last one of the torment, i have won the most out of everyone who enters, i dont know why i always win. Yeah i got a punch to the back of my neck, he had a ring on which cut my neck, although i gave him right-back at him across his face, i left a bruise that appeared almost immediately, However i still dont know who this top boxer is, so i might ask my agent if he can get me a meeting with him, to see if he wants to create a partnership.

"Hello?" said Ace picking up his phone. "Hello this is Steve." Said Aces Manager. "You aright Steve? You never call me in-less of an emergency." Said Ace. "I heard about the high boxer is looking for a new fight... would you be up for it.. but the only thing is, is that it is in the boxing ring... now before you answer, cause i know you don't like fighting in the rin.." Said Steve getting cut off by Ace. "I would be happy to fight him in the ring... when does the match start?" Said Ace to Steve, whilst Steve writes something down in his note book. " Ummm i think the match will be in about a months time, so train, focus on this, instead of your girl.... yes i know you have Y/N, i heard you saved her as well, congratulations Ace." Said Steve. " Yeah, Yeah. I don't think her dad will let her out of his sight due to the incident that happened a few days ago. But yes i will train don't you worry i will win the fight." Said Ace hanging up the phone.

Due to my past and how stressful it can be to remember. I lost my dad at a very young age, i think i was about 5 when he died in a car accident. He was driving home from work, he worked as a Marine Engineer for someone i didn't know he worked for at the time. His Best Friend was on the phone to him at the time of the accident. When it happened the line cut out, he kept phoning and phoning him but it didn't go threw. So he phoned my mum, Mum didn't want to worry me so she left me with my nan at the time, and went into a different room. When i went to the bathroom and mum was still on the phone, i heard her scream as she turned on the tv. The headlines read out as ' Young man, aged between his late 20's has died in a car accident coming off the motorway.' I never forgot the way mum broke down on the floor, i ran to her, and she just hugged me sobbing her eyes out, i didn't know what to do, both me and nana, comforted mum. That is how i got in fighting on the streets, the police when they came to the door told us the brakes where cut, so he would have died either way, especially if the brakes didn't work when he was probably going  70 MpH. Someone had cut my fathers brakes, so he knew he was going to die, when he was trying to put his brake on but it wasn't working. I want to know what he was thinking before he died, I guess we will never know.

But yes i know what you are thinking ' you started street fighting to let out the frustration' i mean yes and no i did it due to the fact i was to find who ever cut my dads tires. I know now that i could ask Y/N's father, to help me find out who did it. But this was about 13 years ago i doubt there will be someone who still remembers, it is always worth a shot i guess.

I started to smoke and drink some of my problems away when i was 10, i didn't know how to cope with the pain so i just started to ruin my body instead. But then at the age of 12 i started fighting, making sure in was using precise tactics to win and get stronger after every fight. That was when Steve found me, when i was making my way up the bored of street fighters, not a-lot of people caught Steves eye in the beginning apart from me, so i guess he is why i am today almost a multi- Billionaire. I often think what would my dad say if he was still here, or if it was mum and then it was just me and dad alone, but no obviously the car was rigged, the person who did this knew that My dad was going to die that day.

Word count:1007