🦋26🦋

Armani's POV I woke up and checked the time and saw it was 6:21

Armani's POV
I woke up and checked the time and saw it was 6:21. I heard scratching on the door and got scared. I opened the door and saw it was haven with his leash in his mouth. I laughed. "Wanna go on a walk don't you buddy" he said. He barked so that was a yes.Too much to take in mostly with Devin being here now. He's a bitch and I just want him to leave now. After changing

I went downstairs quietly and haven waddled downstairs with me

I went downstairs quietly and haven waddled downstairs with me. We quietly walked out the door and into the road. Definitely need a time for myself. We walked back home after it was 7:12. I walked in and dad was in the kitchen. "Good morning dad " I said. "Where were you?" He said. "We just went on a walk right buddy?" I said. He barked and dad smiled. "If you ever want to go just tell on me and I'll let you" dad said. I nodded and sat down. "You hungry?" He said. "A little" I said. "I'll order anything" he said. "Chick-Fil-a" I said. He nodded. "Is Devin up" he asked. "I don't know and I don't care" I said. He gave me a look. "Don't be like that. He just got here" dad said. "Okay and? Even though he just got here he's been rude" I said. "What did he say or do that made you upset?" He said sitting down. "He told me that I've had a long run and that since he's new he's gonna get more attention. That he's gonna take you and mom away from me, I'm gonna be forgotten. He pushed me and tried to take the jersey away from me" I said. "Okay I'll talk to him" dad said. "But listen, it's gonna be hard for him to adjust to this life. He didn't have everything you had growing up just be patient with him" dad said kissing my head. I huffed and nodded my head. Then Devin came down. He mean mugged me but I looked away. "Good morning son" dad said. "Good morning" he said sitting down. "We just waiting on breakfast to get here" dad said and he nodded. I went back upstairs and into my room and saw that some of my stuff were on the floor. I rolled my eyes and started picking them up. Then someone walked in. I felt something step over my fingers. "Ow!" I screamed as I heard a crack. "Get the fuck off!" I screamed. I heard a laugh and it was Devin. "Shut up" he said kicking me. I got up and slapped him. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I screamed. He laughed and pushed my face away. I shoved him and he fell back. "Look muthafucker don't put your hands on me! I didn't do shit to you so leave me the fuck alone" I said stepping over him. I went downstairs as I cried because my finger was turning red. "What happened?" Dad asked. "Devin stepped on my fingers and I heard this one crack" I cried. He looked at my finger. "Wow it's turning red" he said. I cried and he hugged. "It's fine" he said kissing me. Then Kendall came out. "What going on?" She asked. "Devin stepped on her fingers" dad said. "Why?" She said. "I was just picking my things up and he came in and stepped on me. He then kicked him so I slapped him" I said. "Did you do anything to him". "No! That's what I don't get. I didn't do anything he's just mad" I said. "Devin! Come here now" dad said. "look the inside is turning purple" I said. He came downstairs. "What?" He said. "Sit down" dad said. "Why did you hit your sister?" Dad said. "I didn't hit her" he said. "Look at her finger. She couldn't do that to herself if she wanted to" he said. "Ever since I got here she won't stop blaming stuff on me" he said. "Because you do all those things. Why are you so upset with me" I said. "Because you actually got to live with our parents! I didn't" he said. "That's not my fault" I said. "That's not her fault" dad said. He looked pissed but I just looked at dad. "How can she be my twin but she looks really ugly" he said. "Stop and go upstairs" dad said. He went upstairs and so did dad. I sat down as Kendall comforted me. "I know he's upset but you can't help it. It's not your fault" she said. "Exactly. I don't know what his problem" I said.