🦋28🦋

Armani's POV Next dayI woke up and and saw it was 9:34

Armani's POV
Next day
I woke up and and saw it was 9:34. I got up and went downstairs. I passed dads office and he was in there. "Armani come here" dad said sounding upset. I walked in. "Sit down" he said. I sat and he spoke. "I'm just trying to understand what happened yesterday with the Paul thing" he said. "I told him to stop playing with me" I said looking at my nails with sass. "So when you said paying what did you mean by that?" Dad said. "What you just said. He was paying me" I said. "How much?" Dad said. "10k a week". "Armani!" He yelled. "What?! If your in my shoes 10k for a 12 year old is a lot. Imagine all the possibilities" I said. "How much did you get to put your hands on?" He asked. "Like 110,000" I said. He got up. "Where's the money at?" He asked. "No I'm not telling you" I said. "Tell me now or imma flip your room upside down" he said. "Stop" I said. "Imma call your mom" he said. "Daaad!" I said. "Hey mama can you come over like now" he said. "Okay love you bye" he said. "And I'm calling davon" he said. "Dad!" I said. "No don't dad me" he said. "Hey bro can you come over to my house to help me with something" he said. "Yeah I'll tell you when you get here. Alright bye" he said. "Babygirl I promise it will be either you tell me now or imma have to ground you" he said. "Dad no. I've been using that money to buy myself stuff" I said. "I know but that's a lot" he said. "Tell me now" he said. "Cause when your mom gets here imma tell her so either tell me now or get grounded" he said. "Imma get grounded then" I said. "Okay" he said getting up. I heard a knock on the door and dad opened the door and it was my uncle. "Wassup bro" he said. He looked at me. "What did you do now kid" he said. "Nothing" I said making a stank face. "No she just doesn't want to tell me where she stashed $110,000" dad said. "Where you get that money from" he asked. "Paul" I said. "Armani you have enough time to tell me because I'm telling you when your mom get here that chance is gone" he said. "I'm not telling you. He gave me that money for me" I said annoyed. Then another knock was heard. "Ight remember you chose that" dad said opening the door. Devin and mom walked in. He pulled her aside. She looked at me. "Come here now!" She said. I huffed and got up. "Where the money" she said. I didn't say anything. "I'm talking to you and Armani I'm not in the fucken mood where the fucken money that nigga gave you!" She yelled. "Ion know" I said. "Yes you do know now tell us" she said. I just looked down. "Go to your room! Devin go with her now!" She said. She's pissed but I'm keeping my mouth shut. Devin followed me into my room. "Just tell her bruh your already in enough trouble" he said. "No. It's a lot to give up and who knows what they gonn do to it when they find it all. Look help me hide it and I'll give you mine bands" I said. He thought about it. "Ight but hurry before they come up here" he said. We ran into the closet. "Look let's hide it behind my bed" I said. We went and move my bed so the back was exposed. I put my hand and he pushed it back. "Ight I think we good" I said. He nodded. "Is that all of it" he asked. "That's only 50k. The other 50k are at moms house" I said. "Kids come downstairs" dad said. I started shaking and went downstairs. "Davon call Dlo" he said. "For the same reason" he said. Dad nodded his head. "Sit in my office"dad said.