🦋2🦋

The next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning with a bad headache. It was probably when I feel and hit my head. I then went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then I did my regular morning routine and changed into a Devin Booker suns jersey (the los suns ) with some ripped jeans and some air Jordan twist. I then smelled bacon pancakes and strawberry. But then I remembered what happened last night and decided I was going to stay in my room until I felt like I wanted to see dad. The thing that hurt me the most is that he didn't feel bad for what he did to me he. He left a mark so I knew it was to stay there for a while my cheek was red and my hands were purple-ish . And now I'm just scared of him and I have never been scared of my dad like that.Then the door open scarring me out of my thoughts. It was dad. " do you want breakfast" he said. I just looked at him and a tear sloped out and I said "no". He  rolled his eyes and left. And I started crying because I feel like he doesn't love me anymore. He than came in and I got even more scared " please don't hit me please" he just looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me so tight I could have stayed like that for hours. "I'm sorry baby girl I should have never put my hands on you in the first place.I was just really stressed with basketball and I took it out on you. I love you so much please forgive me" that really made me smile and I just hugged him back. Then I fell asleep in his arms........

5 hours until the game.......

I was peacefully sleeping when suddenly I was being shaken up and I just groaned "ni ni wake up baby " dad said so that didn't seem to work so then I get something wet hit my face water. "Dad what's wrong with you!?!! He just laugh at me. The waterballon still had water on it so I grabbed it and threw it at him " haha karma is a real bitch" "I'm gonna get you" then dad started chasing me around the house to me got me. " ight go get ready for the game" "this is what I'm going to wear I just need to do my hair" "ok mamas hurry" . I went to my room and put let my wavy hair down from a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and grabbed my mini Gucci backpack a went to meet my dad " you ready? " Yeah " " ok let's go"