Part 1

It was your first Day working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You weren't expecting the place to be that big you were kind of expecting it to be a small pizzeria in the middle of nowhere. Although you were surprised when you found out that you could apply on multiple different sections. There were many options including Janitorial staff, security guard, Chef, Cashier and... Daycare Manager? That was the option that seemed the strangest out of all of the countless options. So you chose it. You didn't know why it seemed so interesting to you but you were very curious on what it would be like.

As you walked into the giant pizzaplex you saw kids of all ages running around and laughing while dragging their parents around. You had the nightshift so you worked from 12:00 All the way till midnight. It was a lot of hours but you really needed the money. As you looked around in amazement you heard a deep voice behind you.
"Hey Sportsy. You lost or something?"
You jumped a bit in shock quickly turning to see that it was your boss.
𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗲.

"Oh!- Hi.... Dave? Was it?" You asked

Dave was the person you talked on the phone about the free position. You wondered why no one took it before you. It had a good pay. Although there was a lot of hours. You asked him about it on the phone but he never told you why the last person quit.

"Yup that's me the one and on lm y aubergine man! Now. Follow me sportsy. I'll bring you to the daycare. Oh and take this."

He handed you a worker's pass that would allow you to get in restricted areas. And the Daycare.

A/N

Hope yous like this so far- ... It kinda sucks but whatever- I'm working on the next part now. (Also if yous are into roleplaying as characters my Discord is Dr.Kat #2920 )