Part 2

Dave led you to two large wooden doors. You looked up on top of the door.
"This place is bigger then I thought It would be... "
Dave nodded and opens the doors. As you walked in you saw many young kids running around and laughing happily in the jungle gyms and in the ball pits.
"Hoo! Ho ho!"
Huh?- who said that? You thought to yourself. You then saw what looked to be an animatronic with a sun head jump into one of the ball pits. All the kids in the ball pit laughed and started looking for it. You didn't realize it but you were walking next to the ball pit. Dave was leading you towards the desk near the exit of the Daycare. You followed behind him until-..... something grabbed you and dragged you into the ball pit. It was Sundrop.
"Hellloooo! Oh you must be the new worker here! I'm so happy to have a new friend!"
You let out a small scream but then chuckled a bit. Dave looked back at you and laughed.
"What's wrong Sportsy! Sun got ya trapped?"
"No don't worry I can get out when I want-..." you then tried to get out of Sundrops grasp. Oh-.... oh no.

A/N Please Tell Me if yous are enjoying this. Cause if no one reads this aha... I'm writing for no reason. Anyways love yous (platonically) have a Merry Christmas!