Part 4

After a while of Dave showing you around he brought you to a stairwell. You were kind of confused but you just followed while listening to what he said. Sundrop had left to make sure the kids were okay and they were having fun.
"So Sportsy this is the staircase to sun mans room. You will have to come here after every shift to make sure hes clean and not broken. Also to say a little Goodbye before you leave for the night. Although be careful he does like cuddles at night." Dave said as he walked up the stairs ahead of you.
You chuckled a bit. You were kind of expecting him to enjoy cuddles. I mean he does really like hugs so he must love cuddles you thought.
"Oh uhmm- I may have also forgotten to mention something. There is another animatronic you'll have to check up on." Dave said reaching a door at the top of the stairs and standing infront of it.
"Another one? Who will it be? Freddy, Chica, Monty?-"
"No no! Not any of the main ones sportsy... I Guess you can call him Sunny's Opposite." Dave said opening the door revealing a large mostly empty room that had a path leading to the daycares mainstage. There were also some bunk beds and it looked like someone? Or something was sleeping on the bottom bunk. Dave held the door open for you as you walked in.
"Dave who is that-?" You froze seeing what was in the bed. It seemed to be Sundrop Although his face was a moon? Didn't you see Sundrop a few minutes ago?
"That right there is Moondrop. And no they arent the same animatronic... Sunny wanted a friend so we had to make another animatronic so he would stop..... Bothering... the staff. Although he will still bother you! Cause you're new!"
Well great you thought.... you had to deal with a hyper clingy, childish Sun and a moon you didn't know existed.... this should be.... Intresting. To say the least.

A|N I'm actually really proud of this chapter! Next part coming soon