✨Profile✨

Ok, so your probably confused about a tone of shit. So let me explain. And yes, I just broke the forth wall just to tell you about me. But I don't give a shit, seeing that your all reading about me.

My name is Natalie Faith Curry, aka Arthur Currys niece. Ya, Aquaman's my uncle, making me a sorta princess to the ocean. It's really cool. But anyway my mom was Cerise Marry Curry, and she was amazing. As in pass tense, sadly. My mom died when I was five from a mission she went on. But she was gorgeous, inside and out. Everyone loved her. From stories that my mom told me as a kid, she wished for an adventure. And when she was around 19 she went through what we call the 'world divider'. It's this thing at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, that only the highest of highest Atlantans know of. Its essentially a portal to another universe. And after saying goodbye to my uncle, she went through it.

She told me that it was the same as our ocean and world, but less crime ridden. There weren't any super hero's or villains, no Atlantans or Themyscirans. It was a world without them for what she could tell and experienced. She said it was peaceful. She got a job at a small old time dinner in Brooklyn, and lived a few months like a normal person. She always said that it was amazing, especially when she met my father one day. It was by chance that they met at all, she would say. He was the one thing that kept her in that world other then the calmness. She never told me who he was, but that he wasn't ready for the world she was in, or ready for a child. My mother lived there for a year, and within it she fell in love.

From what I could gather from my uncle he was an utter dickhead and slept with some random chick one night. Literally the night my mom was going to tell him she was pregnant she found them having sex in there bedroom. I know, that's shitty timing. My mom always said that she should have known, he was a rich playboy after all. The type of guy that doesn't settle with a girl for to long. So my mom left that night, packed up and everything. The man, my mom said, didn't know she saw. He came around the next day to her apartment she still had, apparently looking for her.

After my mom died, my uncle sent me to live on land. He said that my mom would have wanted me to have a normal life. So I went under the name Natalie Faith Smith. Ya, not much of a change. But hey, it wasn't supposed to be a big change, not many people new about me to begin with. It was only Atlantans, and my uncles friends, The Justice League. I went to a school in Gotham City. Yes, the most crime ridden city in the world. My uncle was definitely the Guardian of the year for that one. He said it was 'best' so I could learn from Bruce Wayne, aka Batman. But it was cool, I made a bigger family over the years as Bruce adopted multiple boys. One in particular being my current hot ass boyfriend, Dick Grayson. He's three years older then me, and a complete idiot sometimes, but he's amazing.

But I'm getting side tracked here, so let's get back to it. I manly lived with Bruce Wayne during the school year and then the summers I would go back to Atlantis to be with my uncle. But that was only when I was in school, because I was dubbed as a 'kid genius' and finished high school when I was eleven. And on the advisement of Bruce, I went to Gotham University for doctorate in Business, and then for my personal favorites a masters in Computer Science and Medical Technology. I would say those two as my favorites because I love technology. Because in my opinion what's better then hacking the pentagon and the Justice tower without anyone noticing. Ya, I'm that good. I can basically get any information I want with a few simple seconds.

I even made a program that's basically a living AI, I call her A.A.I.F.A (basically pronounced as Efa, like Eva but with an f). Her name represents what she is, it's essentially an acronym of Artificial Auto Intelligent Fixed Artillery. She can do everything, take over any technology problem, and can even form a body not just in electronic devices but out of them to. She's adorable to say the least. She's really her own person, with her own feelings and mind. And I'm even working on a way for her to create a real body form appear out of thin air. So she could be her own person in a bigger way, because all she can do at the moment is have a hologram projection of herself.

My uncle says that my smarts top anyone he knows, and he's friends with people from different planets. I'm basically the resident genius of the Justice League. But I'm also apparently the resident 'cutie', not my words. But everyone's very overprotective of me, mostly due to me growing up with all of them, as I was attached to my uncles and Bruce's hips most of the time. Making me see everyone as my uncles and aunts that were in the league.

I think you should be all caught up at this point sooo, wait fuck, fuck me, I almost forgot to mention something. The fact that Im a semi famous singer in my world. Hey! Don't look at me like that! Just because I'm a super hacker and genius, doesn't mean I have a great memory most of the time. Oh, a, and I promise that I did forget anything else. So bye!

_________________________