chapter 1

Regulas pov:

Lies arnt worth living for. There is not more that is needed to be said. Lies are everywhere, in school when the teacher tell you that what they are teaching is actually relevant to society and your future, at home when parents tell you that your world is safe, in the street when everything seems normal. The world is a lie. And the proof...well all you need to do is open your eyes, I mean truly open your eyes. My life is a lie, so is yours and your parents and your children.

My name is regulas, regulas arcturus black, I'm the son of walburga and orion black and i have one Sibling, a brother, quite mischievous of that. His name is sirius, sirius black. His name may be familiar to you, as he has made himself quite famous. With a tragic backstory, but this isn't his story, this is mine.

I come from a wealthy pureblood family, and on camera we are the best. What could anyone want more. Walburga, a head strong women, who knows what she wants a when. Orion, a weathy pureblood man, determined to prove that himself and his family is the best. Sirius, the disappointment, the gryffindor, the blood traitor. And me, regulas, the youngest boy in the black family, all the responsibilities lay on me.

To any ordinary eye, we are a normal, functioning, pureblood family but we are far from it. Walburga, a monstrosity women, abuser. Orion, loud..very loud. Sirius, the boy who got away from it all. me, regulas, trapped and alone.

I'm perfect, I swear. I totally don't fancy a boy, no that would be absurd. And this boy, this boy is definitely not one James fleamont potter, the boy who stole my brother. I should be angry at him, I should want to scream at him, but I want to hug him, i want him to reassure me that everything will be OK.

But he loves lily, lily Evans. The perfect girl, with the perfect grades, with the perfect hair, with the perfect eyes, with the perfect body, with the perfect mind.

I'm in love with a boy, who doesn't love me....

"Master regulas has been called down for dinner sir"

"Thank you kreacher"

"Master regulas is writing again, is Master regulas feeling OK?"

"I've just got thoughts on my mind kreacher, I'm ok"

I'm OK, what a lie.