{[chapter two]} pıp

~~~~~*ੈ✩‧₊˚~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAH NO NO NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO"

and those were the last words chat heard before the "you died!" screen appeared. they spammed "L" as finley regretted all her life decisions.

"chaaaaaaaaat, have pity. in my defense, i should not have gone into the mines with just a leather chest plate and wood sword with my skill level. but hey! at least we have our hunger bars back, eheheh..."

finley looked down as her phone screen lit up, showing a text from an unknown number"

unknown number
Hey! It's Ranboo, the guy you sat with at lunch! This is Finley, right?

Finely?
yep, that would be me, hiya cosmos! i'm streaming rn btw so i might be a bit dry heh

cosmos
Oh, you stream? That's awesome! What's your user?

Finley the streamer
it's FinOfTheFish, i'll try my best to make chat behave *^*

cosmos
Lol i get it. Don't be surprised when you get a new follower ;)

finley looked back up at chat, who were asking questions about what she was doing so silently. finley had insecurities with her face so she never used face cam, let alone a face reveal.

"chat, relax, i was just messaging a friend. said friend is now probably one of you, so don't do anything i would.

of course, she should've kept her mouth shut.

HI FIN FRIEND FIN SMOKES POT

MY CHILD IS DEAD BECAUSE OF FIN

FIN MADE ME EAT GRANDDAD'S ASHES HELP

her phone lit up once more.

cosmos
You did what now?

Chat abuser
they're liars, i'm telling you boo! how dare they
spread such lies about their beloved finley...

finley looked up to see a new follow, one from "RainGhost," who she assumed to be ranboo.

RAINGHOST YOUR FRIEND HAS COMMITTED ARSON MANY TIMES

GUYS FIN'S HIDING UNDER MY BED WITH A KNIFE WHAT DO I DO

i think i have scoliosis KEKW

"okay first of all i have done none of these things, second are you okay-? ya know what, i'm not gonna play block game chat, how do you like that?" they protested as she laughed evilly.

'fine, i'll play, i'll play." she giggled and clicked "respawn" and continued to play minecraft while streaming in front of 300 viewers, plus our beloved ranboo. (AN: you guys better understand that 300 viewers is a high viewer count, i'll see fanfics where they are all "oH i aVeRaGe aBoUt 70k viEwErs pEr sTrEaM" like wtf that's TOMMYINNIT's average and he has 11 mil on yt chill)

***

finley had just ended her stream when she got a text from ranboo.

cosmos
Hey, that was a great stream today! You are
totally underrated

Epic streamer
oh wow, thanks so much. i just like doing what makes
both me and the viewers happy. it's a lot of fun :]