𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ ɢʟᴀssᴇs

THE SCENE OPENED UP to show the Colosseum located in Rome, Italy; however this time, it had been restored back to its original beauty.

It was a starry night, one full of light rain and a clear sky, the stars were shining brightly against the midnight black heavens. The torches that hung along the walls of the Colosseum were lit with fire, flickering about in the night, alive and wild.

In the middle of the Colosseum was a group of high class individuals, their clothing ranged from expensive fur coats, silk dresses, handsome black suits and new shiny leather shoes. Each individual held a champagne glass which was filled with three quarters of expensive, sparkling white wine.

The men and women that had gathered together were all members of families that belonged to the sacred twenty-eight or were relatively important within Wizarding England. The camera had slowly traveled through the crowd and members such as Lorelei Zabini, Abraxas Malfoy, Reinhard Lestrange, Bilius and Arthur Weasley, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, Narcissa Malfoy, Regulus, Melania and Arcturus Black could all be seen vaguely talking to each other in murmured conversations. 

Members present in the hall had become slightly tense, while others were confused on why members of their family were in whatever meeting had been taking place in the future.

"Why were you there?" Walburga seethed, confused on where they were and slightly angry she hadn't been invited to whatever gathering was hosted.

Arcturus, who didn't spare the banshee of a woman a single glance, narrowed his eyes slightly and chuckled richly, "Well, Walburga, it's the future; so we haven't got a clue as to why we were there."

Before Walburga could reply, or anyone else for that matter, the movie had continued.

Finally reaching the front of the crowd, a relatively soft feminine voice rung out over their conversations, "If members of the Black, Malfoy, Lestrange, Zabini and Weasley families could stay behind that would be all, thank you."

It had managed immediately to quieten their conversations at once. In a moment or two, the sounds of popping could be heard as members disapparated after bidding each other farewell until next time and left.

Panning upwards, the camera focused on the figures of six individuals. Each of them had their own aura, yet appeared like Gods before them ― which they were.

The first one, who had spoken earlier, appeared soft and saint like, standing at 5'9. Her figure was that of an hourglass, like the other two females behind her, yet hers was delicate and curved; soft-like.

She stood with a grace of peace and tranquility that the other's could not hold even if they tried. Her hair, alike another boy's, was as white as snow, delicate strands of white illuminated against her ivory tanned skin, which hid her pointed ears that each of the godly figures seemed to have.

Along her arms, chest and collarbone were constellations, they showed her the current living members of the Black family. The woman appeared to be an angel, one fallen from the heavens with the gift of giving life.

Her face was defined and sharp, yet seemingly matched her other features. She had a petite, small nose, delicate yet sharp eyebrows, large, soft, pink plump lips and doe, pale blue eyes that were surrounded by luscious, long eyelashes.

The tight-fitted, floor satin white dress she wore hung to her figure, defining her curves and medium sized breasts perfectly in all the right areas. She was the epitome of lust, beauty, life and creation.

Her name was Ambrose Apolline Black, she was born of the wilting petals of the ambrosia flower within a field of thousands, named after the God of the Sun, the ancestor of the Most Noble and Ancient Family of Black, and the Goddess of Life.