𝟎𝟎𝟑; ᴘʀɪᴠᴇᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ

THE SCREEN FADED TO SHOW a homely neighborhood that seemed all too boring, especially in the middle of the night when nothing was bound to happen. Every house was the exact same, the same bricks, the same windows, the same roof; you get the idea.

Zooming in, the camera rested behind, yet still above to see over, a green sign that read 'PRIVET DRIVE.' On top of the sign was a grey tabby cat that sat oddly stiff compared to the ones down the street, it was watching, sitting alert and waiting.

"MINNIE!" exclaimed the Marauders. Professor McGonagall just rolled her eyes, a small fond smile hidden behind her stern glare she sent to the four boys that were currently cheering.

But waiting for what?

An odd, graying, elderly figure who seemed to have just too much beard appeared suddenly at the end of the street. He wore a dark purple cloak, a funny looking hat, thin glasses that rested on the end of his nose and hidden underneath it all, fluffy pink socks. 

This man's name was Albus Dumbledore.

In his hands was a small silver object that he delicately held. Extending his hand, he clicks a button on the small object once, or twice; we don't really know, and the light from each street lamp on Privet Drive absorbs itself into the object, leaving the street in absolute darkness. Minus the natural light of the full moon shining down on them.

Remus winced softly at the reminder of a full moon.

The sound of a soft meow reaches the wizard's ears and he turns, facing the stiff cat that sat atop of the sign. Albus smiles knowingly, his blue eyes twinkling in fondness at the familiar tabby cat.

"I should have known you'd be here, Professor McGonagall," He softly spoke to the cat. His voice itself was full of knowledge, sympathy and admiration.

Before the camera's very eyes, the cat leaped forward, transfiguring itself into a woman with brown graying hair, soft blue eyes and a stern looking face that had worry etched all over it. The woman, Professor Minerva McGonagall, wore a black and emerald green cloak, on her head was a black witches hat that was perched up perfectly and on the end of her nose were round oval glasses.

Tenderly speaking, McGonagall uttered, "Are the rumors true, Albus?"

"What rumors?"

Dumbledore looked into McGonagall's eyes and dreadfully announced, "I'm afraid so. The good, and the bad."

Stifling a small gasp, she curiously asked, "And the boy?"

"Hagrid's bringing him," Dumbledore nonchalantly stated.

Incredulously, McGonagall asked in disbelief, "You think it... wise... to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"I would trust Hagrid with my life."

Panning upwards, the camera focuses on the sky where a low rumble made itself heard. Dumbledore and McGonagall look up surprised as a huge black motorcycle descends from the dark sky and lands safely on the ground with a soft grunt. 

"I WANT IT!" Shouted Sirius Black.

Fleamont and Euphemia in sync sighed and uttered the words, "Merlin, no."

Climbing off the motorcycle was a figure who stood roughly at eight foot six. He wore a large brown cloak and in his hands was a bundle of baby blue blankets. This was Rubeus Hagrid, the half giant and the keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts.

In a thick and rough accent, Hagrid greeted the witch and wizard, "Ev'ning, Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall."

Nodding in greeting, Dumbledore asked, "No problems, I take it, Hagrid?"