𝟎𝟎𝟒; ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴏɴᴇss

FADING INTO A NEW LOCATION, the camera panned in to show the Black Ancestral Manor located in Ancient Greece.

Before the large pillars located at the entrance, was a fountain surrounded by a perfectly cut hedge, infiltrated by white and golden flowers. Inside the fountain the water glistened, it was mysteriously glowing and bubbling, the water could be identified as healing water.

A statue is seen in the fountain, a woman standing in a chiton who is seemingly staring off into the distance whilst her stone right hand is curved and hollow. The woman is missing something, for in her hand it is empty, the object's location unknown.

Further along the manor's grounds was a vineyard, there were trees full of fruit and then there was a field of ambrosia's ― flowers of immortality full to the brim with amrita; otherwise known as nectar. 

Moving back towards the ancestral manor, vines covered the pillars and walls; more golden flowers coated the expressive greenery. The manor was old and large, dating back nearly a thousand years ago at most.

Everyone openly gaped at the manor, they knew the Black Family was rich, but not to this extent. Others were jealous, clenching their jaws and closing their hands into fists because they knew the Black's could squash them politically, economically, physically and mentally if they made a comment.

Whilst they openly admired the manor, members such as Walburga, Orion, Bellatrix, Andromeda and Cygnus Black were confused ― they couldn't ever remember seeing this manor before. Although they had faint recognition when remembering about the manor they could not access for it was under an extremely strong charm.

A black car is last seen driving towards the manor before the screen changes scene.

―――――

THE SCENE CHANGES to show the luxurious and spacious parlor of the manor, two unknown individuals stood waiting whilst another stands before them patiently. 

The elder one of the two individuals sighs, his hands agitated; flicking around and cracking nervously. His face is hollow and sunken, and he appears bothered and troubled. Deep brown eyes flicker around the room, taking in the fancy and expensive items that he assumes are worth more than his entire fortune, moreover his life.

He, alike the younger eighteen year old next to him, has dirty brown hair and soft sunkissed skin. Although, on the side of his neck a long scar is seen stretching past the collar of his white button up shirt, no doubt going further down his muscular body.

"He's hot, you can't change my mind," Marlene smirks, looking the eighteen year old up and down, swooning with the other boys and girls of Hogwarts.

The girl beside him stands with her arms crossed over her midsection, absentmindedly playing with the fabric of her silky dark green dress. She, unlike her twin brother, has a scar that stretches down the side of her right arm all the way to her fingers. It looked as if a dagger had been dragged across her arm with the intention of being malevolent. Her face is impassive, although in her eyes there is unconcealed fear; a rookie mistake on her part.

"What is up with people being hot in the future? Why couldn't you all look like that?" Some random Ravenclaw complained, sick of dealing with the same options that Hogwarts had presented each year with the new students. 

Standing before the twins was a regal looking elderly man, roughly around sixty years old. His black hair was gelled back while his dark grey eyes glared suspiciously at the two individuals. Sneaking a glance down to the golden watch that lay on his wrist, he scoffed quietly and subtly rolled his eyes.