Mistletoe - A Christmas Special

Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays, readers! Here's a special chapter that's not part of the actual storyline and AU. Enjoy!

(This was actually supposed to be posted last Christmas, but I didn't realize it was still a draft...)

It was late at night, with the snow falling softly and lightly and Christmas lights dangling over every shop around. Whitty and Ruv walked together, holding hands and talking happily.

"Don't worry about presents. All I'd want is food." Whitty laughed.

"...Of course." Ruv replied.

"Is someone jealous of food now? Come on, I also just want you for Christmas."

"You're such a sussy baka." (Guess who he learned that from)

Whitty snorted, then pecked Ruv on the cheek. The Russian flushed and covered that part of his face with his ushanka.

"Come on, let's head back to the others."

"Hmph, fine."

In truth, Ruv would much prefer to stay out for at least another hour, but he knew that eventually, Sarv and the rest waiting would be worried.

...

When the two entered the house, they were instantly greeted by the scent of fresh gingerbread and the laughter of many. Ruv inhaled deeply, due to his secret addiction to the cookies. He could tell they were made by Sarv, and she usually liked to add a hint of spice to them.

"What up, tall guys!" Boyfriend skidded over gleefully. The Christmas party took place at his girlfriend's house, yet he was also the host at this point.

"Hi, short kid." Ruv responded, giving a small wave. Whitty and Boyfriend were on good terms now, so they shared a light fist bump.

"Glad you could make it! I honestly thought you two were not going to show up, since everyone else has already arrived. Were you planning something more special instead?" Boyfriend wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" They shouted in unison, clearly baffled.

Sarv glanced over and saw them. She went to hug Ruv first, then Whitty.

"Merry Christmas, guys! Thank goodness you're here, I've been waiting for ages!" Sarv sighed in relief.

"Sorry if we made you worried." Ruv said.

"I'll let you and Whitty pass for today, as after all, today marks the celebration of Jesus' birth!" 

Whitty was slightly concerned that Sarv still made comments in relation to Christianity, but Ruv shook it off, knowing that she can be odd like that.

"Merry Christmas!" Carol and Hex joined in after leaving Girlfriend.

"Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays." Whitty embraced the two, a big smile widening on his face.

"I didn't know you could say it that way." Ruv said. They all laughed as he tilted his head slightly in confusion.

Carol turned to the mouth-watering dishes on the white-marble island table. "What are we waiting for? Now that the gang is all here, let's dig in!" She said animatedly.

As they all agreed and headed towards there, Hex gasped loudly, stopping the group and gaining the attention from nearby people.

"They got caught under the mistletoe!" Hex cheered and pointed at Whitty and Ruv. They both instantly became embarrassed.

Most of the guests were watching, waiting in anticipation. Sarv was suddenly jumping up and down, and Boyfriend smirked with expectation. Tankman put his hand on Steve's shoulder, shaking due to stopping himself from bursting out in laughter.

"Kiss, you lovely gays!" Carol whooped.

After ten seconds of hesitation, Ruv leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend, cupping his cheeks. Whitty, shocked that the latter did that first, kissed back affectionately.

Whitty hugged Ruv around the waist as the room clapped for them, Ruv covering his ears to block out the noise and attention.

"Ruv, look at me." Whitty removed his hands when the crowd died down and resumed to conversing with one another. Ruv had his hat taken off, and his pale blue hair gleamed in a subtle yet beautiful way in the bomb's eyes.

"There's no need to be shy. You should look proud that we're together!" Whitty encouraged him.

"I am proud, I just need more time." Ruv replied.

"Take all the time you need." Whitty kissed him on the cheek gently.

...

"Ayo, Pico? You may wanna take a look..." Nene whispered mischievously, signaling her finger to two figures about 6 feet away from her and her friend. "Huh?" Pico looked over. All it took was one second for his eyes to melt from his head and for his soul to evaporate. He turned very pale.

"I-I need bleach. Damn you, Nene." Pico growled and walked away as fast as possible. Nene giggled. "You definitely got him." Darnell came over and high-fived her.

"You seriously had to do that, Captain?" Steve, under his armor, felt as red as a ripe tomato.

"Kids these days make out all the time. Stop thinking about what others think. Our boy can't disapprove of our relationship, anyway." Tankman chuckled.

The End