16 - Triple Date

Sarv's Point of View

At last, we finally can afford our own house while evading the police! Good thing I've moved on from the Church. Ruv and I now work at the nearby cafe with Agoti. Selling our apartment, Ruv and Whitty currently live with Tabi and Agoti, while the rest of us moved to a more suburban area and bought a really cute house!

 Selling our apartment, Ruv and Whitty currently live with Tabi and Agoti, while the rest of us moved to a more suburban area and bought a really cute house!

The boys live closer to the city, so they share an apartment! Here's what the inside looks like:

It's been a while since the last incident that occurred, so we've just been laying low and blending in the crowd

It's been a while since the last incident that occurred, so we've just been laying low and blending in the crowd. Today, we're planning to meet up at the FNF Cafe to catch up on things we've been doing ever since. I hope we can use this time as a moment to reminisce on our past memories and express our gratitude towards one another...just kidding! I can't wait to have this meet-up, it'll be like a triple date! Whitty and Ruv, Agoti and Tabi, Carol and I...poor Hex.

Ruv's Point of View

Tabi and I were forced in the backseats as the others sang in the car at the top of their lungs. To Zavodilla, by the way.

I have no idea how my song got on the radio. My guess was that it somehow leaked onto the internet by Sarv or Boyfriend.

"Dude, your song is amazing! We need to have a battle some time!" Agoti laughed as he dangerously grabbed Whitty's hand and lifted it up into the air.

"Chill, I'm driving bro!" Whitty smiled and pulled away.

"There's no way either of us won't battle you sometime. Trust me, it'll be a blast. Literally." Whitty said to me, pointing to the top of his head while facing the road.

"Of course." I responded, allowing the two friends to enjoy their time together.

"Comrade...they're going loco." Tabi sighed as Agoti finished my lyrics dramatically, exaggerating how loud it was.

"Apparently my song is just too good."

. . .

Third Point of View

When Agoti opened the cafe door, the bell attached swung lightly and jingled a short melody. The rest of the group followed him inside.

He began, "I suppose they'll be here very shortly-"