Oh These Cold Nights

(Dedication at bottom!)
Draco's POV:
I pace the cold dark hallways. My mother asleep in her bed. My father in a cell. He deserves it. He's locked in Azkaban. Mom's on house arrest... And because of Harry Potter I'm free as a bird... In a cage. I'm allowed to leave, and I'm not in trouble... But that doesn't make me free.... Not truly anyway. I see the way people look at me in Diagon Alley. I heard the hushed voices and see the people pulling away there tiny wizard children. It makes me sad if I'm being honest. I finally understand what it's like to be mistreated.

I shake myself out of my depressing thoughts and walk to my bedroom. My room had been moved to be down the hall of my poor mother.

She's lost her husband, and most of her freedom. She's on the house arrest for around another 2 years. She can have visitors but nobody but the mind healers care to come anymore.... Well .... Actually.... Luna and Neville come. After the war they both came to me and we talked. I apologized and after a few visits they fully forgave me. They come about once a week and mother and me almost live for there visits. That's quite sad to admit.

I sit down on the soft bed. It sinks under my weight as I shuffle the covers over my pale body. I'm so pale I stand out against the dark green bed like a ghost. I wish I was a ghost sometimes. It would be easier...

261 words!
(Yes I'm aware alot of my chapters have gotten shorter since Harm...Drarry, I'm trying😅)
Okay I have 3 things to say
1.This is completely dedicated to alveenawrites  they ofc don't know it but they have really helped me get through this hard spot I have been in with there few comments and conversations we have! So thank you alot!! And if you ever want me to update this just tell me😁😁😁

2.I know this is kinda a dark chapter for It being the holidays (for me today is the day we celebrate Christmas with the fam) but I'm still not completely happy for some reason so I guess if kinda seeped into my writing😅😂 but don't fear! I will be doing Christmas specials on (hopefully) a book or 2 today and tommaorw!!😁
Night/morning/afternoon
-Alex😁😁

(also if you can't read it the title of the chapter is "Oh These Cold Nights)