Information

In all her life, all Y/N wanted was to have a happy life with people who loved and support her, a life full of adventure with these people. Sadly, in this life, it's difficult to find people who would be committed to helping and supporting each other honestly. Y/N has come to realize that she can't count on anyone to give her happiness, as she decides to give up on her wish. As the years pass, she grows with (an unhealthy amount) of independence, she refuses to let anyone help her, afraid she will be betrayed again. But fate takes a turn of events when she is brought back to life in a different world, after an incident involving a truck and not looking both ways. Y/N has only one thing in her mind,  to survive and find a way back to her world. Well two things, that's two things. But her plans might change when a Mammoth, a Sloth, and a Saber-tooth tiger cross her path...

Anyways here's roughly what you look like:

You can obviously choose and change things like hair and skin colors, body type, y'know? And yeah, the clothes and bag were given to you when you arrived in the Ice Age world

You can obviously choose and change things like hair and skin colors, body type, y'know? And yeah, the clothes and bag were given to you when you arrived in the Ice Age world. And the clip in your hair (imagine it without the butterfly because that will be added later in the story) is a gift from a person who betrayed your trust, which will be explained throughout the story, to remind you not to trust people so easily. You can change it's color if you want, I just liked the color.