Update and Authors note

Yes I know it's been a year or two-

I think it's better t o begin with, "No this book is not discontinued", I know I keep saying I'm going to update soon but I'll be honest with everyone, this summer I had major blocks in my creativity. And I didn't expect to get a lot of comments asking for updates. And then I come back and see this whole thing about Wattpad deleting discontinued or books that haven't been updated. I also got a message from Wattpad.

Now I want explain that even if my stories do get deleted, I have each chapter saved in my documents so it's not really lost forever, and I also plan to begin to write in AO3, just for backup

To be completely honest, this fanfic started off as a joke and just something to inspire more writing. I see many of you want this continued so I'll focus on getting at least the first movie with Y/N done and then continue writing my other stories. School is coming up so I'll have to cram some time in my schedules to continue writing.

But do not fret for I will look forward too completing my books. I have a new fanfic coming up and I have a bunch of art for it. I'm excited to share it with anyone who's interested. It'll be another Y/N insert and lots of comedy and romance.

Speaking of art, if you have any fanart you'd like to share whether this story or any other one, please comment or message me and I'd be more than happy to mention you in the fanart page.

More Updates soon! Till next time!
Smoke bomb!!