TigeyWigey

Hello sorry for taking so long on this chapter, it's a bit short but I'll try get the next chapter updated soon. Thank you for your patience, please enjoy! <3
========================

"What are you doing? Just drop it over the ledge."

"He has a name y'know?"

Y/n puts Roshan on the ledge as he squeals then starts the crawl.

"Shouldn't we make sure they found him?" Sid asks. "Good idea." Both Manny and Y/n say with different intentions. "Oh, no, no. No, no, wait, wait, wait!" Sid screams as he's thrown on the ledge. "I thought I was going to make sure, but this is better." Y/n snickered along with Manny.

"Don't spear me!" They heard Sid yell in panic. A moment of silence until Sid broke it. "Oh, this is a problem." Y/n and Manny peek over the ledge. "What is it?" Y/n grunted as she hoisted herself over the ledge. "Now what?" Manny asked.

"Oh that's perfect." They looked up to see an empty village. Y/n walked up ahead to check on Roshan and to see if she could get any more supplies. As she was walking and looking around, she heard Sid grunt behind her. She looked back to see him get hit by a rake and fall back.

Y/n's POV:

Idiot. I laughed to myself. Roshan went over to a little bed and started to hover around it. I found some supplies like rope, fish, cloths, and put them in my bag.

I heard Manny walking over to us. I looked around more and saw a spear. I could use it as a weapon to defend myself! But just as I reached out to grab it, I stopped. Why does this feel, wrong? I felt eyes on me, and out of nowhere, I grabbed the spear and I broke it in half. ...what the hell, did I just do? I felt as if my body was being controlled. I stayed still, processing what was happening.

Pacifist... (If I read one Undertale joke-)

"What are you doing?" I heard a familiar, voice behind me. I flinched and turned my head towards the direction of the voice. It's that saber toothed tiger named Diego. "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm collecting supplies from the previous humans, seeing as they just left them here. Not everyone attacks innocent beings to survive." I remarked and whispered the last part at him. Don't show any fear, I think to myself, that what he wants. I don't know what it is but I have a really bad feeling about that tiger. I grabbed the sharp part of the spear and hid it in my bag.

I went over to Roshan, stood near him and watched over him as Diego walked up to us with Manny next to me. "I told you they were gone." Diego said. "Well look who it is." Manny wasn't surprised. I stood in between the two animals and started eating a cooked fish I had found in the village. "Don't you have some poor, defenseless animal to disembowel?" Manny remarked. I snorted, "Damn."

"Oh they couldn't be far." Sid walked up to us looking at the ground, poorly tracking. "I mean, they went this way, or this way, or maybe.." I groan in annoyance.

3rd POV:

Diego watches Sid. "You don't know much about tracking, do you?" He asked the sloth. "Hey I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking." Sid answered the tiger and Y/n looked at him with a 'Bruh' face.

" Sid answered the tiger and Y/n looked at him with a 'Bruh' face

"You didn't miss them by much." Diego says as he picks up a stick with his paw. "It's still green. They headed north two hours ago." Y/n scoffs slightly impressed by the tigers tracking skills.

"He's right, and by the looks of it, the camp is in shambles. They must've left in a hurry, my best bet is probably attacked by a pack of animals." Y/n informs and she looks slightly over to Diego, who stiffens a little and nods. Sid puts two sticks in each end of his mouth and starts to mock Diego.

"Hey, it's still green. They headed north two hours ago." Y/n snickers and Roshan laughs, falling on a stick causing the fish on the other end to flung straight towards Manny's face. The mammoth looks done with it.

"You don't need this aggravation." Diego says as he walks over the mammoth. The fish slowly slides off Manny's face. Diego takes Roshan and slides him over to his side. Y/n stiffens. "Give me the baby. I can track down humans a lot faster than you can."

Manny quickly takes Roshan back and retorts, "And you're just a good citizen helping out, right?" Y/n looks between the two as they play tug of war with the baby. "I just know where the humans are going." Diego slides the baby back to him. "Glacier Pass." Manny looks over to the direction of Glacier Pass and Y/n follows his gaze.

"That's a really long way to go..." Y/n thinks to herself. "Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side." Manny picks up Roshan again and brings him close. Diego continues to try to convince Manny to give him the baby.

"Well unless you know how to track, your never gonna reach them before the pass closes up with snow. Which should be like... Tomorrow." Diego smirks and Y/n eyes widen a little. She looks over to Manny in concern. Manny appears to be thinking thoroughly.

"And by the looks of it, you have two humans to return. So you can give the baby to me, or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice." Y/n stiffens and looks towards Manny, the tiger made a good point, without proper tracking skills their whole group will be slowed down and they won't be able to reach the humans in time. And she had planned to join Roshan's tribe. But going with Diego didn't sit right with her, he didn't seem trustworthy. Manny looks at Y/n and they make eye contact with each other.

After thinking about it long enough, Manny picks up Roshan and hovers him over Diego-who is ready to grab him- Y/n eyes widen as she looks at Manny about to give him the baby. Manny then gives the baby to Sid who carries him surprised. Y/n sighs in relief, but she knows that what Manny had planned would involve the help of the tiger.

"There's your little bundle of joy. We're returning him to the humans." Manny states. Y/n sighs in relief and starts walking with Manny. "Let's get going mammals."

Sid starts to tease Diego. "Oh, the big, bad tigey-wigey gets left behind." Diego starts to growl and Sid pets him teasingly. "Oh, poor tigey-wigey, he-" Y/n looks back toward the sloth and tiger, and interrupts him.

"Sid, Tigey-wigey's leading the way." She smiles and Manny looks back and nods. "Correct." Sid stops and pales. He looks at Diego and starts scurrying towards Manny and Y/n.

"Uh, uh, M-manny, Y/n, can I... Can I talk to you guys for a second?" "No" Manny and Y/n both reply strictly at the same time. "The sooner we find the humans, the sooner I get rid of Mr Stinky Drool face." Manny looks back towards Sid. "And the baby too." Y/n snorts and confirms as she raises her hand. "And the teenager too."

They walk away as their voices fade out as they leave Sid, Roshan and Diego behind. Sid looks back to Diego scared, as the tiger stalks over to him. "You won't always have Jumbo and Princess around to protect you." Diego circles around the sloth. "And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back." He whispers the best part in his ear. "Cause I'll be chewing on it."

Manny calls out to Diego. "Hey, Uber tracker, up front where we can see you!" Diego walks away towards the teenage human and mammoth, leaving the sloth in fear. Roshan coos as Sid speaks to himself. "Help me."

Y/n sighs "This is going to be a long journey."

-----------------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading, I'll get to work on the next chapter. If you have questions leave them in the comments. Until next time! <3