Gone Girl

Damon: "She is brilliant."

Stefan: "We haven't noticed that Katherine's been inhabiting Elena's body for weeks, and that's all you have to say?"

Damon: "Yep."

Stefan: "And you realize that it was Katherine who broke up with you, it wasn't Elena."

Damon: "Mm-hmm."

Stefan: "Right. So, your little murder spree with Enzo where you killed Aaron, tortured Aspen, tried to kill Wes but you got infected with that ripper virus...that was all you reacting to Katherine."

Damon: "I'm trying to figure out why you decided to tell a starving, bloodthirsty, vampire-feeding ripper that his Nemesis is still walking around alive and well while I am stuck in this cell and can't do anything
about it."

Stefan: "I have it under control."

Damon: "I'd love to hear this."
-
Jeremy: "Hang on here. Katherine's still alive? How is that even possible?"

Caroline: "Katherine is a passenger in Elena...which none of us seemed to notice."

Tyler: "She was at my house. How did none of us figure it out?"

Caroline: "Because it's Katherine, and she's smart, and conniving and sneaky and..." she sighs, plopping down in a seat "We're the worst friends ever."

Bonnie: "She played Elena to a T." she shakes her head with a scoff

Caroline: "I was sleeping 3 feet away from her. She picked out my bitter ball dress. And I let her use my toothpaste."

Stefan: "Yeah, well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make your girlfriend think you cheated on her?" he questions, coming into the room

Tyler: "So, how do we kill the bitch?"

Stefan: "Well, passengers can be expelled from the host. All we have to do is stab her with a traveler knife."

Caroline: "Hold on, guys, this is Katherine that we're talking about. She's gonna see a sneak attack coming from a mile away. We gotta get her to come to us. Get her guard down. Corner her."

Tyler: "Fat chance you'll be seeing her today. I'm pretty sure I bit Nadia."

Caroline: "What do you mean you bit her?"

Tyler: "I mean I might've nipped her a little."

Caroline: "Alright...since Katherine's not going to leave Nadia's side...we gotta invite her to something that Elena can't say no to."
-
Bonnie: "A surprise party? Seriously? I wanted a spa day" she whines, making an amused look come over Jeremy's face "You try feeling the death of every supernatural creature who passes through you on their way to the other side."

Jeremy: "I'm not saying you don't deserve it. Besides, your birthday isn't until next week."
-
Caroline: "That's what makes it a surprise."

Katherine: "Yeah, I don't think Bonnie would want a big party for her birthday."

Caroline: "Of course she does. So, when can you get over to Stefan's to help us set up?"

Katherine: "I can't."

Caroline: "You can't?"

Katherine: "I would love to, but I just...I can't. Um...I'm making arrangements for Aaron Whitmore's funeral. The only reason Damon killed him was because we broke up, so, I kind of feel like I owe it to Aaron. You understand, right?"

Caroline: "Of course. No, that's really nice of you." she hums, gritting her teeth as she hangs up the phone

🔘