What Lies Beneath

Luke: "That's not helping." he sighs from his spot on the couch as Damon continuously throws ice cubes at him

Damon: "Well, you've been failing now for an hour, wonder twin, so at this point, I can't imagine it's hurting."

Stefan: "Damon, I know you're out of friend, but, uh, I'm not sure this guy's the best replacement." he hums, entering the room with Aspen beside him

Damon: "I don't think this guy's the best anything if his locator spell skills are any indication. Favorite witch, get over here and show him how it's done."

Luke: "Look. I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok? There's just something weird with your friend Enzo. I can't get a read."

Stefan: "Enzo? Didn't he, uh, go to Cape Horn?"

Damon: "He flipped his humanity switch.There should have been a body count all the way to the airport."

Stefan: "Well, why are you looking for him?"

Damon: "Gee. I don't know, Stefan. Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for kllng his girl."

Aspen: "Maybe he hired a witch to do a cloaking spell? Which would mean that he doesn't want to be found."

Stefan: "So, uh, why don't you just drop it?" he shrugs, turning to where Tyler rushes through the door

Tyler: "We have a problem."
-
Tyler: "Markos turned Sloan into a vampire, had her drink doppelganger blood, and after some chanting ritual thing, she turned human again."

Damon: "He cured her?"

Tyler: "He cured her to death. The blood took away her vampirismbut left her in the state that she was in just before she turned."

Stefan: "That state being dead. Got it."

Luke: "So it kills vampires. What does the spell mean for the witches?"

Damon: "No one cares."

Aspen: "I do."

Damon: "Whatever. Keep going."

Tyler: "The point is they feel if they can get rid of all magic they'll break some lame-ass witch curse."

Damon: "Markos said they can't settle anywhere without evoking earthquakes or hellfire, but they break that curse and they just move right on into Mystic Falls."

Stefan: "And come after Elena and me today, as in now."

Damon: "Oh, well. Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living. Now where is he so I can kill him?"

Tyler: "No idea. They were moving camp when I got out."

Damon: "Well, good news. We happen to have a competent witch who's a genius with locator spells." he turns to give Luke a smug look, making him sigh

Aspen: "Gonna be hard to track them seeing as how they're always moving. Plus we don't have anything with a connection or link to them."

Damon: "Well, what about one of those locator spell blocker deals?"

Aspen: "If Stefan and Elena are in the same place, yeah."

Damon: "Perfect. You avoid the entire Czech language, figure out how to find Markos."

Tyler: "How am I supposed to do that?"

Damon: "Well, you have a traveler inside of you. I mean, I have probably misplaced faith that you'll figure it out. Meanwhile, us three and our ex-girlfriend are gonna go on a little secret trip."