Man on Fire

Aspen: "Breakfast, Professor Salvatore?" she smirks, holding out a muffin towards Stefan

Stefan: "Oh, no, no, no, no. I see what you're doing."

Aspen: "What am I doing?" she chuckles, taking a seat beside him

Stefan: "Distraction tactics."

Aspen: "You and I both know that if I really wanted to distract you, I could." she smirks, leaning towards him

Stefan: "Stay focused."

Aspen: "Mmh ok." she grumbles, leaning back into her seat

Bonnie: "Hey. I'm sorry I'm late. What did I miss?"

Aspen: "Stefan's the tutor from hell." she sighs, taking a sip of her drink

Stefan: "Unkind. Take that back."

Aspen: "Surprised that you're up for studying, you know, considering..."

Bonnie: "Considering?"

Aspen: "The other side...falling apart" she raises her brows, giving Bonnie a look "She's in denial."

Stefan: "So I see."

Bonnie: "I'm not in denial. The other side is disintegrating. As the anchor to the other side, I'm only alive as long as there is another side. I'm perfectly aware of the threat of my impending death. There is nothing I can do about it. It's called acceptance, fifth stage of grief. Look it up, tutor guy."

Stefan: "Definitely in denial."

Aspen: "Look, Bonnie. I've already lost you once. We're not doing this again. It's not an option, ok? Not to mention what's gonna happen to everyone else over there."

Bonnie: "Alright. So what do you suggest we do?"

Aspen: "I...have no idea. But we will figure out something."

Stefan: "You call Isla?"

Aspen: "She's been a bit busy. You know with the whole baby planning and war against the different factions or whatever. Hasn't exactly been a paradise."

Stefan: "I still can't get over the fact that Klaus Mikaelson is about to become a dad. Can you imagine him buying pampers at the store?"

Aspen: "Oh, I totally can. I imagine he'd have the baby strapped to his chest with one of those contraptions and he'd be happily listening to the wailing screams of his enemies after using their bodies as bowling pins and the pampers as the balls." she demonstrates, making the two laugh

Bonnie: "Well, while you wait for Isla I'll ask Liv if she has any witchy ideas. Besides, don't we have bigger problems with those Travelers trying to take over Mystic Falls?"

Stefan: "Oh, no. Damon's already on that."

Aspen: "Ah. Which means a lot of people are about to die. How fun" she hums "I take it him and Elena still haven't spoken?"

Stefan: "Kind of hard to do when he's declared he doesn't want to see or hear her."

🔘

Enzo: "And to what do I owe the pleasure?"

Damon: "You don't happen to know where I can find a Traveler, do you?"

Enzo: "You know Travelers, vagabonds and the like. Haven't seen any. Why?"

Damon: "I've got a brain-dead teenager who didn't realize two plus two equals one hijacked hybrid."

Enzo: "Don't envy you there, mate."