Christmas Pranks

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table, staring at my boyfriend-Draco Malfoy.
No, I am not a gryffindor. I am actually a slytherin,but I get along with almost everyone in this school, especially the twins- who were currently looking for their next victim.
While I was staring at Draco, a thought ran through my head, and I smirked.

"Say, Fred, George", I tried to gain their attention.
"Yes?", they exclaimed together.
"Christmas is tomorrow."
"Oh my god! We were living under the impression that Tomorrow is Christmas-", George started.
"Thanks Y/N for letting us know!", and Fred continued.
I groaned.
"What I meant to say is-"
"Is?-"
"Have you found someone to prank?"
"Not yet, we have pranked almost everyone in this school", said Fred.

"How about we prank...Draco?", I smirked.
"Draco as in- Draco Malfoy? Your boyfriend?", they exclaimed with wide eyes.
"How many other Dracos you know?", I rolled my eyes.
"But how are we going to prank him?"
I smirked.
"I have an idea!", I exclaimed and proceeded to explain it to them.
They both smirked and looked at me.

"She's getting smarter hanging out with us, Freddie, don't you think?"
"Absolutely, Georgie."
We all smirked and looked at Draco, who was chatting with his friends.
"Poor blondie won't be blonde anymore".
We all turned are attention to the owner of the voice- Harry, who was too smirking evilly.

-time skip-
I woke up with someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Draco, staring at me lovingly.
"Good morning", I whispered.
"Good morning love, Merry Christmas!", he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Merry Christmas, Draco!", I smiled.
"What time is it?", I asked.
"Its 12:30 pm."
"What?! Everybody would be at Hogsmeade right now!"
Though it was not a weekend, we were still allowed to go to hogsmeade for it was really beautiful during Christmas time.
"Relax darling, we still have whole day to go to Hogsmeade.", he chuckled.
I sighed and got up from bed.

"Y/NNNN where are you going?", he pouted. Like actually pouted.
"We have to get ready, Draco. I am going to my dorm to get ready.", I smiled and kissed his pouted lips, which brought a small smile onto his face.
"Fineee, meet you in the common room and then we can exchange the gifts?"
"Sure!", and I made my way to my dorm.

-time skip-
I was waiting for Draco to come downstairs. I swear this boy takes longer than me to get ready. The common room was almost empty-except me, Pansy, Blaise and Theo. Along with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the twins. I, with the help of Pansy, Blaise and Theo, snuck them into the Slytherin Common Room. We were waiting for Draco to show up. Yes, we were all a part of this prank.

(Flashback)
I opened the common room door for Fred and George to come in. There were very less people in the common room, considering they were all busy in doing some thing or the other. We made our way to the slytherin boys dorms, and to the last one-which was Draco's private room. He gave me a pair of extra keys for emergency. I took out the keys and was just about to insert them in the keyhole when-
"Y/N?", we turned around and were met with Pansy, Blaise and Theo.
"What are you doing? No, better question- What are you doing with them?", Theo said, pointing towards Fred and George.
"Oh uhm- y-you see-", I stuttered.
"Spit it out Y/N."
I took a deep breath.
"We are pranking Draco", I blurted out.
I expected them to freak out and probably tell Draco but instead, they smirked?
I looked at Fred and George with questioning glances, but they just shrugged.
I looked back at them.
"We are in", they all exclaimed while smirking.

(Flashback over)

Just then, we heard a very high pitched scream coming from upstairs- the boys dorms to be exact. We all looked at each other, trying to container our laughter.
Then we heard a pair of rushed footsteps descending the stairs.
We looked at the bottom of the staircase. And there stood Draco Malfoy- with half of his hair coloured red, and the other half, dark green.

We all burst into fits of laughter. Theo fell down from his spot on the couch, Blaise on top of him. Harry accidentally pushed Ron while laughing, causing him to push Fred, who bumped into George, who fell over Blaise, who was already on top of Theo- creating a domino effect which doubled our laughter. Ginny fell on the floor laughing and when Hermione( who too was laughing)offered her a hand up, instead of getting up, Ginny pulled Hermione down with her. Me and Pansy were knelt down on the floor, wheezing.
After about 10 minutes of laughing, we all finally came to a stop and took deep breaths to calm ourselves down. We looked at Draco, then at each other-only to burst out laughing once again.

After finally calming down, we looked at Draco, who was glaring at us, only for him to burst out laughing. We were confused, but we still started laughing again.
Between my laughters, I asked Draco-
"Why, w-why are you-you laughing?"
Which he replied with-
"Do-do y-you k-know how hard it w-was f-for me to not-not laugh w-while you we-were wh-wheezing?!"
This only caused us to laugh harder.
By this time, Theo and Blaise were actually crying out of laughter.
"Al-alright, but-but is no one g-gonna ta-talk about how-how Dr-Draco l-looks like a-a walk-walking Chr-christams tree?!
Blaise's comment had everyone on the floor, practically dying out of laughter.

And this is how our Christmas went- laughing about how Draco looked like a Christmas tree.

A/N: its Christmas guys! Merry Christmas! <3
Anyways, I am still writing part 2 of 'Not her'
It will be out soon, I promise!
Thank you for reading. Hope you like this imagine!