attention seeker

A/N: first of all, to the ones whose requests have been pending-I'm so sorry. I am having a tight schedule recently and I have my exams starting next week. I will try to complete all the requests this week but no promises, sorry again. secondly, sorry in advance if its bad coz I rarely write fluff so I may not be that good at it. warnings: nothing, just me writing fluff.

The door to Draco's private dorm burst open and in came Draco himself. He was all muddy, droplets of sweat prickling down his hair, face red and breathing uneven. This was normal as he just came back from his quidditch practice.

He looked towards his bed, where his beautiful girlfriend was sitting, her back against the headboard, knees to her chest and a book in her hands. A smile grew onto his face instantly.
 Y/N didn't have to look up from the book to know it was Draco. She heard his heavy yet graceful footsteps come up the stairs.
"How was practice?", she smiled, eyes on the book in front of her.
 "It was fine.", Draco replied softly.
 She nodded while sparing him a quick glance and returned to her book. Meanwhile, Draco took his uniform off and got ready for a shower.
"I am going to take a shower.", he announced in hopes that his girlfriend will ask him to join. "Okay", she replied while he rolled his eyes.
 "care to join?", he raised his eyebrows with a hopeful look on his face.
"No thanks. I had one before coming here.", she said uninterested while Draco's face fell.
"Fine", he sighed.

Draco came out in a t-shirt and sweatpants after sometime to see Y/N still reading the book. He was annoyed and he wanted attention but he would never verbally say that or even admit it to himself.
 "What are you reading, darling?", he walked towards her and placed a kiss on her head.
 " A book", she teased while Draco rolled his eyes.
 She knew what she was doing and also what he was trying to do. But, she wanted him to admit it himself. He walked towards the other side of the bed and sat there doing nothing. He looked towards Y/N who was totally absorbed in the book.
 He crawled towards her and sat directly beside her while placing a kiss on her temple. She didn't even bulge. He sighed and hid his face into the crook of her neck, kissing it softly. She still didn't seem to notice him. He sighed for what felt like the millionth time and started placing kisses up her jaw to get any sort of reaction from her. Nothing.
 Y/N on the other hand was enjoying this too much.
 This has obviously happened before but she usually took the clue and gave in. He was too hard to resist, especially when he was being such a cutie. But she wanted him to ask for it this time. It was becoming very hard for her to hide her smile so when Draco pushed her knees down and laid his head in her lap, she couldn't contain it.
 She put aside her book to look at him and chuckled when she saw him looking at her with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.
"You are such an attention seeker, Draco.", she chuckled while running her hand through his hair whereas Draco's smile disappeared.
 He sat up from his position and pouted.
 "I am not an attention seeker!", he exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows while Y/N raised hers in amusement.
 "Oh really?", she teased but he wasn't having it.
 "Yes!" "Well, whatever sails your boat then.", she shrugged and picked up her book again while hiding her smirk.
She knew Draco wouldn't be able to last long.
 Draco was not happy. Yes, he wanted attention but his pride wouldn't let him admit it. Or so he thought...
He returned to his position on his side of the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling. He took a glance at Y/N who was busy reading and sat back up ,back against the headboard and legs sprawled out, now staring at the wall. He yet again looked towards his girl who showed paid no attention, according to him. Y/N, however, was fully aware of what he was doing and smiled to herself.
 After a few minutes, Draco got up from the bed and towards his desk. Might as well complete his homework. He opened his books to see his work already done. Oh yeah, he completed his essays last night in order to spend time with Y/N.

  With an annoyed sigh, he closed his books and sat there on his chair, arms crossed and a pout on his pink lips. Y/N, who was watching all this couldn't help but let out a slight giggle which she tried to cover with a cough but was unsuccessful. Draco had already heard her and huffed.
 After a few more insufferable minutes, Draco got up from his chair and made his way towards Y/N. He then snatched her book and slammed it on her bedside table. Y/N looked at him in surprise.
"Draco-", she let out a yelp when he rolled her over to the center of the bed.
 "Draco what-", she got cut off again, but this time it was by him crawling on top of her. He hid his face in her chest and his arms went around her waist.
"I want attention.", his voice was muffled by the fabric of her top.
Y/N's heart swelled at his soft tone of voice. Her hands instinctively went to his hair and he let out a sigh of relief.
 "Not so hard now, was it?", she teased but he just held her tighter. They remained in that position for some time before Draco lifted his head from her chest and looked at her with puppy eyes.
 "I am sorry if I irritate you sometimes.", he spoke with such softness. Y/N almost cried at how adorable he was being.
 "Draco Lucius Malfoy, you can never irritate me, especially when you are being such a softie.", she giggled while kissing his forehead.
 "I am not a softie!", he spoke firmly. She raised her eyebrows as if to say "really?".
 He groaned and snuggled into her chest once again to try to hide the smile that grew on his face. She kissed his head and shook her head while chuckling.
 "I am so in love with you, Malfoy.", she whispered.
 A huge smile grew on Draco's face as he replied with-
"I am so in love with you too, future Mrs. Malfoy.", she could hear the cheekiness in his voice but that didn't stop her cheeks from growing red.
 Draco briefly looked up at her and laughed softly at her blushing cheeks.
 She smiled at the sound of his laughter and looked down at the blonde in pure admiration until- "DRACO!", she gasped when she felt his very cold hands on the skin of her stomach as Draco's laughter echoed throughout the room.

They were so whipped.