𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX | CONTAINMENT ANOMALY
"You think it's out there?" Rocky looked up at the boy as he wiped his hands with an old rag, the girl motioning her eyes to behind him to see Gray. "I mean, I know for a fact it is definitely not out there, all right? We're totally safe. Here, go take this. You're stronger than me. All right. Turn it over. Whoo! It works!" The three celebrated before Gray got into the backseat, as the two older teens looked at the drivers seat.

"Zach, I thought you failed your driver's test." Rocky looked at the boy, a grin on her face when she held out her hands for the keys.

"I have my license and ride a motorcycle around the island all day. Give the keys to me." Zach and Gray looked at each other before Zach handed Rocky the keys, the girl smiling as she climbed into the driver seat. "Ready boys? Let's get the hell out of here."

..........

"Okay, that's it. We're safe now." As soon as Zach finished talking, he looked in the rear view mirror, his eyes widening. "Rocky, go. Faster!"

"What? Oh shit." Zach and Gray turn their heads to see a huge flock of flying dinosaurs coming in right behind them.

"Go, go! Go!" The girl quickly drove them out of the field and towards a gate into the park, honking the horn to grab the guards attention. "Hurry up! Hey! Help! Open the gate! Let us in! Open the gate! Open the gate! Let us in!" The two guards just stand there as a pterodactyl swoops down and grabs one while Rocky rams the jeep through the gate doors.

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately." The car comes to a stop in front of huge doors as the three jump out, running through a crowd of terrified guests. One after another, park guests get picked up or shoved to the ground as everyone else runs, trying to get their families to safety as the dangerous dinosaurs come flying towards them.
Zach and Rocky do their best to protect Gray while running around, trying to get the younger brother to safety.

"Stop running!" The girl turns at the sound of Claire's assistants voice. "Wait. Don't just stand there!" Suddenly, she gets picked up, screaming as she's flailed between several dinosaurs. Zach, Rocky, and Gray follow in horror as the dinosaur drops her into the water. The woman screams in the water as well, flailing about, but suddenly the Mosasaurus jumps out of the water, chomping on Zara and the Pteradon that is holding her, the mosasaurus flopping back into the water.

"Holy shit." Suddenly, a hand made it's way to hers, interlocking with hers. Rocky looked up to see Zach still looking out into the water, the girl could tell he was scared, so she let him hold her hand, squeezing it for reassurance.

"Rocky! Zach! Gray!" The three turn, the two older teens hands still interlocked when they see Owen and Claire, sighs of relief leaving all of them. "Oh thank god."

"Aunt Claire!" The two boys run towards Claire as Rocky runs towards Owen, a smile of relief plastered on her face.

"No! Hold your..." A teeny, green dinosaur pins Owen down as he struggles with it. The flying dinosaur that was chasing the boys from behind crashes before Rocky pulls Gray away from it, as it landed inches away from them. Claire grabs Owen's gun, and smacks the dinosaur in the head, making it yelp, shooting it multiple times, before helping Owen up. She hands him his gun, but he pulls her in for a kiss, gasping but kissing back anyway. After a few seconds, they pull away as the kids watch, confused.

"Is that Aunt Claire?"

"With my brother?"