Vol. Four Ch. Nine: To-Do List

~Third Person~

Yang would quickly redirect two punches thrown at her face from right to left, in that order before twirling to send a kick towards her assailant. Also known as her dad. Something he gave a far lean backwards to avoid it as she completed her twirl. As soon as she was facing him, he sent a punch forward that she blocked with her forearms crossed yet, the force alone was enough to send her skidding backwards some six or so feet.

As this went on, Zwei and Vigor sat on the edge of the small patch of dirt clearing as they collectively swayed. Almost following with the fight at the current of the wind. At one moment, they both perked up when Taiyang sent a roundhouse kick that Yang caught with her arms crossed and a struggling growl before roaring out upon successfully pushing him backwards. Taiyang though twirled in the air to not leave an opening as he even brought his arm up to block his face as she lunged in for a punch. One that sent him skidding backwards as he gripped his upper arm with a pained and semi-exhausted tone.

"Whoa...! That thing packs a punch!"

"You're telling me! I feel the whips of the air with that last punch!"

"We've been at this for weeks! I get it, you wanna make sure I can still fight.! I think I'm doing just fine~"

Vigor's little comment would earn a sly mark from Yang as she then spoke to her father with a cocky smirk. One that was even accompanied by her punching her fist into palm as a more metallic sound resonated from her. It wasn't long when Taiyang stood upright to go and walk around Yang as if examining her progression from the time they had begun to train.

"You're close."

"Oh really!?"

"You're still off balance."

"What!? No, I'm not!"

Yang explosive behavior would resurface as Vigor let out a snicker as her father did a more softer chuckle.

"Honestly? I'm kind of surprised...I thought it would be just this huge weight...But it feels...natural. They did a great job with this thing!"

Yang would compliment her new prosthetic arm as she even flexed its hand around to clench up softly. Yet, she was cut off afterwards when her father came out from left field and gave an equally left hook that caught her off-guard. A state she quickly recovered from when she blocked an elbow from her dad before twirling to send one right back at him. Yet he quickly blocked it before ducking under a kick that was going in the same direction. With a set of yells and a twirl, Yang would then kick at him with her other foot. Forcing him to block three attacks before weaving to the side as she sent a low angled punch that he caught. Sending an elbow to her face yet against as she caught that with the two now being in a stalemate.

"I wasn't talking about your actual balance!"

Bringing in his knee from behind Yang, he gave her a classic charley horse as she toppled over onto her back. Panting whilst being exhausted as Taiyang walked up to the two good boys that were watching. The actual dog of the two would perk up and stand with a tail wag before being picked up by Vigor. Using the dog as an extended grappler as the canine grabbed a towel that was then extended out towards Taiyang who gave the dog a pat on the head after grabbing the towel. Causing Vigor to let out a jealous groan.

"Although, that could use some work too..."

"Meaning...?"

"I saw your tournament fights. During the Vytal Festival."

"Let me guess. 'I was sloppy!'"

Yang would continue to play herself down on the ground as her annoyance in the topic was obvious. Not to mention, she was currently glaring at nothing in particular as her father wiped himself down of sweat.