|Ch-1:The Warm Spell|

The serenade of an early winter tiptoed through its homely sky, air brushing the end-most horizons with the chalky flurries of mist and fog almost like a topping to the bluish grey airspace

The serenade of an early winter tiptoed through its homely sky, air brushing the end-most horizons with the chalky flurries of mist and fog almost like a topping to the bluish grey airspace. The sun was lazy. It tugged the cloudy blanket up and refused to stir up while the vibrant flowers sung and swayed in the mellows of felicity in an apt rhyme with Bondita's heavenly humming. Her slender fingers worked through the garden-fresh stalks of magnolia flowers, needling them in unison; randomly opting out for the round red rose and fastening it together into a beatific snowy-white garland to offer.

Her honey-laced hums evolved into lyrical holy cadences as she nearly came to an end of forming those; her black, silky tresses winged their way to her as-fresh-as-a-daisy face just as a gust of winds rushed inside from the bay windows of the grandiose Roy-chowdhury mansion.

A sleek tingle of shivers dashed through her system and subsequently her doe-eyes flickered with shimmery hues on catching the sight of the scenic beauty, as if all ready to welcome the incoming of the season!
A bunch of cold creeps rose in swarms, all over her skin and just as her hands reached out for her arms, she could feel a familiar warmth take over, an appealing, certain aroma began embracing her senses.

"Bondita, Cold is never a good thing to catch!" A harmonious voice with an affectionate undertone chimed in her ears and soon a soothing warmth cocooned her. Alas! This is is how she expected her day to begin! A warm blush surged in the midst of her cheeks and a flashy smile enriched her demeanor, as she felt the sweet-scented coat skid down her shoulders with his gentle hold resting on her shoulder blade. She lifted her dreamy eyelashes up only to fall over again! 

Donned up in a mahogany stripped lounge wear, he perched behind her. A pair of exquisite eyes landed on hers and went piercing through her soul. Her eyes hovered over his keen nose, his lean red lips on a face carved with god's bare hands to extreme perfection. He, as ever, seemed like a Prince to her! She went astray, astray in the eternal depth of his glistening eyes.

Anirudh wordlessly and secretly gauged her adorable conduct until he decided to pull her leg.
"I guess you had some job to do Mrs. Roy Chowdhury." He raised his brows and widened his eyes playfully at her, making an absent-minded Bondita step out of the dreamy daze, her large doe-like orbs went downcasted. A winsome smirk formed on Anirudh's face while she flittered her lashes ambiguously at him.
Plainly she wasn't expecting a late riser like him to be up so soon!

"P-Pati Babu!" She gasped looking away, concealing the newly emerged redness on her face. "You? And that too so early?"
"Feels good to be up soon! If I get to hear and see you give in to utter serenity and peace like this, I'd love waking up every day." He adoringly ran his fingers through her front hair strands making them cascade down her personable features. "You look Beautiful, Love!" He tipped forward and remarked remotely close to her ear, making his crimson beauty look over with coyness.
His hand extended out to alight onto her, however, a set of frolicsomeness played round-a-bout in her mind and she propped her hand slightly upwards.