8.

Author/Narrator
Same day.

As the day continued to go by, Michael & Astoria continued to talk about each other's life. for them to both get an understanding of each other.

Astoria now understanding why michael shys away from the public as much as possible, and Michael now understanding why astoria does what she loves most.

but the conversation came to a short end as they both ended up in the city of los angelos, where michael's first part of his tour will be held.

he agreed that since most of his family lived in the area that he wouldn't bother getting a hotel & that he will be staying at hayvenhurst.

he tried to tell astoria it'll be okay staying there because of how much of a big house it was.
but once she found out it was his family's home she quickly turned him down with his offer.
not wanting to meet the jackson family just yet as she thought it was disrespectful to stay in a home where his family share their quality time together, she didn't want to be a bother.

"I swear, I'm fine michael, a hotel won't do me any harm" astoria stated as she kept the most confident smile on her face, while facing the worlds most famous pop star.

she swore she saw him roll his eyes, but before she could question it he cracked a toothy smile just like her.

now their sitting there in the back of a all black limo, staring at eachother. like they were trying to find reasons to why they were here at this very moment.

something felt almost like a spark as astoria looked into his deep chocolate brown eyes before turning her head over her shoulder, looking out the window.

"I'll pay for your room" he bluntly spoke out softly as astoria was still facing the window with her bottom lip hanging between her teeth, she was too scared to look at him so she just nodded and hummed as a response.

she felt like she was becoming close with him, even after just meeting him today, the look in his eyes made her feel something flutter in her heart.

she was afraid that if she looked at him again that they would hold that eye contact, and that she would say something stupid. she didn't want to ruin the moment even if she knew she wasn't here to date him, she was here for important business which could get her a lucky deal in life but she still couldn't give him a bad impression.

"anddd.. we're here" the driver announced as he stepped out of the car, leaving astoria with a confused look.

she wasn't sure why they were at the back of the building.

"why are we back here?" astoria questioned before picking up her purse looking back over at michael, just to see he wasn't in that same spot.

the right side of her face was met with windy air as she turned back around to see that he was standing there holding the door open, causing her to almost have a mild heart ache. Not knowing how he could move that fast.

"I heard your question, and it's because paparazzi are crazy" michael snickered as astoria stepped out of the limo, following behind him into the toasty hotel.

...

"well here's your room, uhm I'll leave my number and stuff up front if you have any problem- actually here" michael quickly pulled a pin and paper out of his jacket writing his own personal number down and handing it to astoria.

"oh, thank you, but what about tomorrow?" Astoria stood there staring up at michael, now noticing their height difference, astoria stood at 5'3 and michael had to be about 5'10.

it made her feel a little intimidated, but she brushed that aside still waiting for the puzzled michael to answer her question.

"I'm not sure, but I'll let you know when I do find out, just relax and enjoy your stay, and remember to order food whenever you get hungry, that's on me"  he knew how people could get hostile when it came to ordering expensive hotel food, but he didn't want her to feel like she had to spend any drop of her own money, he wanted to treat her like royalty.

it was his love language.

"michael you don't have to-"

"but I want to, now goodnight, we probably have a busy day ahead mrs. lane and I don't need any artist of mine sleep deprived" michael joked before saying his final goodbye and walking off, leaving astoria there with a golden smile upon her face.

she already could tell where this was going, just 7 months she thought & it'll all be over.

"that's right, it'll be over" she sighed opening the door to her hotel room, before flipping the switch, to be met with a full on living room, this place had to be bigger than her apartment back in New York and she couldn't believe it.

he really wanted to treat her like royalty.