Prolouge: karma comes to those who fail

This was it. I failed again and now I have no back up, no get out of jail free card. I'm doomed and have nothing to do except face the consequences. My time has come; I brought this upon myself and there wasn't and hope of getting out of my doomed fate.

As an glitch in the multiverse, i had a job to do. Essentially, it was to clean up the broken, lost or long forgotten universes. At first, in my vengeful mindset, I enjoyed this task. It was freeing to end the lives of others. To get back at all those who caused me pain and took me for granted.

Over time that thirst for revenge faltered and eventually dissipated. I forgot why I loved destroying and soon began to loth it and saw it for what it was, a job. By the time my attitude changed and I mellowed out, all the multiverse knew who I was and hated me for what I had done and what I had to do.

I was heartbroken at the fact that people either wanted to hurt and kill me or use. That was just the price to pay for being the biggest "villain" in the multiverse.

Centuries passed and a new creator appeared and he went by the name of Ink. It seamed like he was our to get me from the moment I met him. When he emerged all the horrid rumours about me made its way to him. Once he listened to all of them, he made it his goal to end my existence. From that point on he created a group of Sanses from all au's and called it the council. Their main purpose was to eradicate me.

For years I avoided them until recently...

It was an epic battle that occurred on many occasions and each battle prevented me from achieving my goal of deleting the sick or broken universes. Over time this added up and the balance started tipping.

Now I must face the consequences. When the balance is unstable it effects me and I become ill. I was aware of this when I took the job. To hurt the multiverse is to hurt it's destroyer as we are directly connected to the heart.

But this is my fault I couldn't keep up and I failed. And you know what they say...

Karma comes to those who fail.

—————————————-
402 words

Hi all sorry do not updating my one shot book but I decided to write a proper book. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading.

Tatsu out