MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey! Merry Christmas!(if you celebrate it!) This is a last minute chapter. Because I'm doing this today. Hope you like this last minute chapter and sorry for any errors. or if it don't make sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Knock!' 'knock'

               Izuku p.o.v.

who in the hell is knocking on my door. Ripping off my covers, stood up and yank open the door.

"Merry Christmas Midoriya!" Denki yelled smiling,with Aoyama behind him.

"Oh! Merry Christmas! and who is all up?" I ask wiping the sleep out my eyes.

" Me, Aoyama,Bakugo,Sato,Momo,Iida, Tokoyami and Todoroki." Denki replied.

"oh ok, what we doing?"

" We plan on making breakfast and cookies! so lets go!" Denki replied grabbing my wrist.

"Ok!" i smiled.

                          No one p.o.v.

When they got to the lobby, it was bright.Lights everywhere, decorations, and a tree.

"Yall must did this earlier." Midoriya said looking around.

"Yeah." Iida replied

"Oh and we already brought the presents they should be arriving right about.......now!" Momo say, looking at the door. They heard a knock, Iida open up the door to find 3 people takes wrap presents out of 3 trucks.

"oh." Tokoyami mumbled.

"And we can still go shopping!" Iida suggested.

                  After Everyone was up and ate breakfast.

"Merry Christmas guys! As you can see some of your peers got up early to decorate! and our presents came a little late. we were hoping that it would come yesterday but it came early this morning!"

" so thats why we made that list a few months ago." sero mumbled

" and we do plan on going shopping later!"

" damn i feel spoiled."

"Shiiii let it be."

"and now let's get this day started!

"Hell yeah!

-After that Mr.Aizawa, mic and midnight came, then it was present time-

what everyone got:

Midoriya: All might merch like alot, kiwi theme pjs, First aid kit( as a joke but kept it), ( and what ever you can think of)

Iida:  Bluberry theme pj, Books( lmaooo same iida),Ingenium merch,( and what ever you can think of)

Uraraka: strawberry theme pj, a big box of mochi, A big kirby plushie, ( and what ever you can think of)

 Tsu:  watermelon theme pj, tiny frog figures, hammock, a thick notebook( to write how she feel),( and what ever you can think of)

Todoroki:  endeavor merch( as a joke,he burned it), a throw blanket, strawberry theme pj ( thanks deku squad, he need it), white noise machine, ( and what ever you can think of)

Mina: Kazoo, a new speaker (big and small), make up, lava lamp, Kirby theme pj, ( and what ever you can think of)

Bakugo: Punching bag( as a joke but at the end he keep it), All might theme pj ( thanks bakusquad) , ( and what ever you can think of)

Kirishima: Kazoo, punching bag, the rock poster, shark pj, manly shit, ( and what ever you can think of)

Sero: Kazoo, Hammock, spiderman pj( as a joke but most definitely going to wear it),( and what ever you can think of)

Denki: Kazoo, walkie talkie, also a throw blanket , and one of those jacket covers,Pikachu pj( and what ever you can think of) 

Jirou: Ear muffs, guitar picks( all colors, even pride ones), Put your hands up theme pjs,( and what ever you can think of)

Momo: A new expensive tea set, also crochet stuff,easerhead theme pjs ( and what ever you can think of) 

Hagakure: Crochet stuff, make up ( for her skin,  causd she is invisble),, cat them pjs( and what ever you can think of)

Ojiro: Karate kid outfit, poster and movie , bee theme pjs( and what ever you can think of)

shoji: A knitting kit, a throw blanket as well,Mini panda's face theme pjs( and what ever you can think of)

tokoyami: Swords, band posters, a pink outfit ( as a joke), a throw blanket, my chemical romance pjs( and what ever you can think of)

Aoyama: Glitter( alot), make up, a black out fit( as a joke, the look on their face),the most glittery,sparkle,pretty pjs ( and what ever you can think of)

Koda: A lot of bunny stuff, white noise machine, bunny theme pjs( and what ever you can think of)

mineta: Coal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

And yes they did get clothes for Christmas, as anyone would. oh and don't think the teachers didn't get anything. and did i put so  of my head canons in their gifts. yes....yes i did. sorry i got lazy with the gifts and they seem the same. next Christmas chapter would be better and more detailed.Plus i was having a hard time thing of what they would want😅. anyways have a great day, night, or ,evening.